Don't you laugh. This is going to be a very good post. (hopefully.....)
You see, I love mangoes. They are my favorite fruit. (next to the pineapple). Mangoes are interesting though, because they are.....well......abundant in our house around this time of the year.
My family has a very large and fruit-filled mango tree in our backyard. It produces HUNDREDS of mangoes each summer. This summer, it seems our crop has been extra plentiful.
See:
That table is FILLED, COVERED, with Mangoes. And that is just SOME of our crop. :P
Here is our tree:
Now, you must understand, I am so SICK of mangoes. A few weeks ago, I went on vacation with my family for like, a week and a half. xD We ate mangoes with EVERY SINGLE MEAL. Literally.
We had.....
Mangoes in our ice cream.
Mangoes in our cereal.
Mango smoothies
Mango slushies.
Mango rice
Mango chicken
Mango cookies (mangoes on our cookies)
Mango sandwiches (mangoes with our sandwiches/on them)
Mangoes with our pizza
Mangoes with EVERY SINGLE MEAL.
By the time our trip was nearly done, my grandma was at the point where she could give us a mango on our plate for our next meal and we'd be good. :P
Anyway, here are some Mango pictures for you.
All our crop. Plus more, since we're giving them away/trying to get rid of them left and right. XD
Oh, and my Daddy up in our tree, trying to get the Mangoes down.....
Ahh....and that was just yesterday. XDDD We've got more......and I am not ready for them. :P
Enough on my Mango post. I shall write a continuation of my Disney post (possibly) later. ;) I will also do a Star Wars post soon, I promise. :)
Love,

Oh my goodness!! You weren't kidding!! I've never seen so many mangoes in my life.
ReplyDeleteI love mangoes! i just had two XD
ReplyDeleteGuess what Daddy is putting on the burgers tonight???????? starts with an M and ends with an O
ReplyDeleteits a mango take over lol that is alot of mangos. i have actually never tried a mango i have had a mango smoothie though :D very cool post
ReplyDeletebtw this is jedigirl1990 (blogspot is being stubborn)
M-A-N-G-O it's not just for breakfast, lunch or dinner anymore. It is the full service fruit - with an appealing orangy/yellow flesh and very little after-taste. You have to admit they do smell wonderful and old faithful has come through again this year with a CROP to remember. I am proud of you for sharing our good news with so many others - I'm sure they are all a little jealous because you are the only person they know who is lucky enough to be enjoying FRESH mango with every meal (from now until your birthday). Great post - you selection of photos was very good except the one for the OLD guy up in the tree (we could do without that one). You should write about our mosquito crop next they seem to fancy you just as much as me.
ReplyDeleteLove it!!! I shall shock everyone and say I have actually never eaten nor seen a mango in my entire life. ;P
ReplyDelete-Ley <3
Whoa, mangoes much? ;) I think I'd probably get sick of mangoes after eating 'em that much, too! Yikes! But how cool that you have a mango tree with that much produce in your backyard. :D
ReplyDeleteAHHHH I love mangoes!! We have a 3 foot tree.
ReplyDeleteI want a Mango Tree...ugh, sometimes I hate living up north!
ReplyDeleteLOL fun post! I love mangoes. I'll gladly take some of y'all's mangoes!
ReplyDelete