Thursday, March 29, 2012

My Mommy

Dear Mommy....

I love you!!!  Happy Birthday!!! I hope you have the best day ever, especially since you're 8 1/2 inches smaller! ;D  You are amazing.

You're my inspiration, you make me want to be an as-good-as-you-are mom someday.  You make me excited about Homeschooling, and you fangirl with me!! :D

Thank you for everything you do.  Thank you for being absolutely hilarious, for putting up with Glo and I, for teaching us everything and for being so cool!!!  Thank you for loving my friends, and defending them when necessary....;)

Mommy, you never let me down, and you're always there for me.  You've helped me to form my own opinions and you've helped to shape my worldview, keeping in mind that He is always watching.  ;)  You've helped me to become wise and make smart decisions in my young age, and I am forever grateful for you letting me be my own person and helping me to be independent. :)  You are awesome!!

Star Wars has brought us together....ever since you've entered the realm of awesome fangirliness, we've bonded and gotten closer.  I love it.  It's so much fun!!!  You even have internet friends, whether you deny it or not! ;)
I've helped you through your first fangirl heartbreak (trust me,  now that you read fanfiction there are many MANY more to follow) and you put up with my daily fangirl attacks.  ;)

I hope you have the best day ever Mom.  I love you so much, and I am so proud, honored, and blessed to call you my mommy.  ;D

Have the happiest birthday ever, I can't wait for this weekend,

Love,
Your Baby <3

5 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY 'MRS. SOLO'!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww soo precious and Happy Birthday to Jedi~chick's mom :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. *waves* Happy birthday, Mrs. Falleh's Mother! ;D

    -Ley

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was so sweet.Happy Belated Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!