Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Celebration VI......FINALLY.


Wow.  I've kinda let my blog die….haven't I? I feel bad.  Forgive me friends. Life has been quite insane.  ;)
So, let's catch up shall we?  I have quite a bit to talk about!!!
First of all, CVI was the best four days of my life.  I couldn't thank God more for the fabulous time I was blessed with there.  My friends, my family, my extended family (ya know, my friends) and just 4 days of pure Star Wars was insanely wonderful.  I'll use this post as a CVI post.  :)

NOTE: most of the pictures I'll post aren't mine. They're either Savanna's, Autumn's, or Stephanie's.  :) I have a few from my mom's camera, but those still aren't mine. XD

So Celebration.  Wow.  I guess I should start from the beginning of my trip?

The car ride was interesting...we got to the hotel late. It so exciting to be so close to seeing all my friends and having so much fun.  But then our car broke down literally in the hotel parking lot. By a miracle and a random act of kindness, our car was repaired enough to get it to the dealership the next morning. My dad spent most of the first day of CVI at a car dealer. XD

As soon as I got to the building, I almost burst into tears of joy. :) It was amazing.  No kidding, it was a celebration!! A party!!! :D So much fun.  I went with my parents to go get our tickets, and almost immediately I ran into Autumn.  No seriously, we were both on our phones texting each other and suddenly THERE WE WERE. XD

me and Audy...this picture was from later in the day ;D
Next thing I knew I ran into Nanci and Brian from Tosche Station Network and was just SO excited. XD I love them!!! :D I got a Tosche Station swag wristband. ;) Not taking it off.

Got in the queue line, and met up with Savanna, Chase, Chris, Micaela, and a cool guy from the SWU named Trey. :D It was so awesome!!!! Meeting Chris and Micaela for the first time was amazing.  They were both super nice. ;D
Savanna and I clicked as usual, talking, jabbing each other's ears off, never shutting up (quite literally).  Soon Audy joined us and we were a FAMILEH.

SEE? FAMILEH 
Skip past about an hour and a half of waiting in line…..WE GOT INTO THE CONVENTION HALL!!!! First thing we ran over to the Her Universe booth so Savanna could get her Artoo charms and Audy and I could get our Mara Jade t-shirts. (We got them!) :D  Ashley was at the booth, and she said hi to us all, remembering us from CVI!!! :D It was so awesome!!  So much more fun ensued on Thursday. :3  Autumn and I hung out pretty much all day (with my momma and little sister Glo-girl in tow, of course) and just had so much fun. :D  One of the best parts of the day was when we were walking down the hall way in the Convention Hall and ran into Dave Filoni and Joel Aron!!! :O  It was insane.

We were just hanging out, I had just met Tracy from Club Jade and was floating on air and turned around to literally run right into Dave Filoni!!!  We (Me, Autumn, Micaela, Savanna, Chase and Glory) stopped to talk to him, and he signed Micaela's Avatar: The Last Airbender poster!!! We got to talk to him for a good ten minutes and he shook my hand!! :O I was so excited. XD A film crew was following us around and they filmed us talking to Dave and then filmed us (as crazy fangirls) giggling and screaming in a circle when he left. ;) It's in a video, see here :D


Go to :45. ;D Watch until :53.  We're screamy and awesome!!!!! :D

Thursday included more shopping, fangirling, partying, dancing around, screaming and freaking out, and going to one panel I think. XD It's a bluuuur.

Now Friday.  Friday was, put quite simply, the best day of my life.  I met all my TLF friends!!!!!!!!  I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH I CAN'T EVEN!!!!!!!!]



I went to the "What's Coming From Del Rey" Panel that morning and was thrilled by the announcement of a Princess Leia book, as well as a Jaina Solo trilogy!! :O AMAZINGNESS!!!!

After that panel I ran into Lillian Skye (who I had met up with previously in the queue line), Michelle and Ashley (also saw them that morning), Autumn (afsdhfsd), and new IRL friends, Maegen and Kaitlin (Siri and May from TLF!) :D  IT WAS SO COOL SEEING THEM FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!!!!!!  Everyone went downstairs to our go-to meeting place under the Giant Death Star balloon thing. XD All weekend we all would meet up "under the death star" ;) It was so cool saying that. xD  We hung out for HOURS, talking, hanging out, and meeting new friends!!! By the afternoon, EVERYONE who RSVP'd saying they'd be at CVI was with us. :D

this was our little section...we sat in the cafeteria and on the steps, hanging out :3
Me, Autumn, Savanna, Maegen, Kaitlin, Nora (Snips), Pink, Chrissie (Arda), Michelle, Ashley, Shelby (SWA), Lilly and Amanda (Shaak Ti)!!!!!!!! :D It was just so much fun.  Everyone had a great time I think, yeah? ;) I gave out t-shirts, wristbands and we all hung out for a long time.  We took pictures and it was just beyond amazing. :3

TLF :D

After hanging out for so long, we all went upstairs to the TOP SECRET HER UNIVERSE CUPCAKE PARTY (lol not so secret anymore) ;) It was so fun.  So. So. So. So. So. Fun.



I met Matt Lanter. (HILIGHT OF MY LIFE OH MY GOD).  I got to talk to Ashley Eckstein for a long time.  I got to meet Dee Bradly Baker.  Tom Kane stepped on my foot (it's okay, I was the one in the way really).  I spent time with all my friends!!!  I got to see Stephanie (I LOVE YOU STEPHANIE!) Commander Wolffe, and more!

giggling <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">

talking to Ashley Eckstein is like talking to a friend! ;D She's so amazing!

SEE!!! I MET MATT LANTER afdsj;lkfdasfdsa

Me with Lilly and Amanda. <3 nbsp="nbsp">

TLF group picture with Ashley!!! :D

Lilly/Audy Photobomb xD

I MET COMMANDER WOLFFE!! ;D

Me and Vanna with Stephanie!!!! The majority of these pictures are hers!! ;D

Me and Glo. :D Glory got her Ahsoka print signed by Ashley ;D
During the party, my TLF girls presented me with the best present ever. 


Also included in my present was a t-shirt from Maegen and Kaitlin's town, two Her Universe charms, and some Avengers stuff!!! :D THANK YOU GIRLS SO MUCH!!!!! 

Me opening my present :3
After the party, we went to the Clone Wars premiere.  All of us.  Together.  All 15 of us (including Glory and Nora's sister)  We were in a very claustrophobic line for about two hours. XD THAT WAS THE BEST LINE-WAITING I'VE EVER EXPERIENCED.  We were all squished up against each other, in each other's space, practically sitting or standing on one another, and no one cared!!! :D We were all just so happy to be together, it didn't matter!!!  We talked for hours, signed each other's shirts, took naps on each other, and talked more.  We fangirled pretty hard. ;D I know that Amanda and I talked about Doctor Who for a very long time. XD Autumn and I fell asleep on each other.  I shared my snacks with people.  We had a t-shirt signing party.  We hugged more.  We talked more. 

Eventually we went inside and saw the actual show, but to me, being with all my friends and standing on top of each other in line was way better than any premiere. :)

Friday was just amazing.  We went back to the hotel that night and I was just overjoyed (and freaking exhausted).  Autumn's family and my family went to dinner together that night too.  EPIC.  Something we'd wanted to do for like ever.  ;) So that was cool.



Saturday was amazing as well.  I went to more panels, and we had the Her Universe photoshoot that morning. :D SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!

Lilly, me and Autumn in a professional HU photoshoot! ;D
me, Autumn and Savanna :3

TLF Sister group picture! :D

 The TLF girls stuck together for the most part, and we all went on a photoshoot around the con-hall, playing with the different sets. XD We piled into the action figure box and the Death Star bridge thingy.  ;D People stopped to take our pictures because we were all so crazy and cute. :3 (nawww)





After that, my family and I kinda split for a while.  Amanda, Autumn and I went downstairs to the convention hall.  I don't exactly remember much after that (it's a bluuuuuuur) but I remember that Autumn went with her family to a panel, and Amanda and I were on our own for a while.  I've gotta say, Amanda was a true friend. XD She waited with me for literally an hour while I waited to get Aaron Allston's autograph (GOT IT!!!!!).  She was dressed in an Ahsoka costume (which, I might add, looked ABSOLUTELY AMAZING).  People stopped her for pictures left and right. ;D So cute.  She stood with me and we talked and just had tons of fun.  ;)

Amanda with Glory ;D

After meeting Aaron Allston (EEEEP, he was so nice and funny! XD) I went shopping a bit. ;D I got a Wedge Antilles action figure I've been wanting for a very long time, and Amanda bought a ton of figures herself!!! :D  FUN!!!  Somehow (again, its' a bluuuuur) our families all got back together and we hung out for a while.  We all had fun, Fangirling, talking and having a blast.  The end of the day was very bittersweet though.  Amanda, Maegen and Kaitlin had to leave. ;'(  I would be lying if I said I didn't tear up having to say goodbye to them.  Most of our girls came back to our meeting place under the death star (and at the little food court to the left of it, which was almost always completely ours XD) to say goodbye.
That night, I got to my hotel and just sobbed and sobbed.  It wasn't exactly because I was sad, but because I was SO THRILLED.  I now know what it feels like to have friends.  Genuine, real friends.  I haven't had that feeling before.  Honestly.  ;)  I cried of joy.  I talked to my friend Tara over Skype Chatbox and just sobbed out all my friendsy feels. ;)  So thank you TLF girls, for making me feel like that.  Spending time with you has touched me and my life more than you'd know.  :3

Me and mah Audy. 

Sunday sucked to be completely honest.  It was depressing.  Last day!!! :(  No fun at all.  Autumn and I met up as usual.  Savanna met me for lunch and we spent some time together for literally the first time in all of the convention's days. :P  (SUPER BUSY FAMOUS PERSON OMG)

We shopped a while, and everyone met up one last time.  That was so heartbreaking.  Autumn and Pink were leaving, and to be honest, there weren't many dry eyes (SAVANNA).  I was bawling.  When Autumn gave me a hug and started crying into my shoulder, I lost it too.  I saw Pinky crying and that broke my heart.  I hugged her and started crying more.  :'(  The goodbyes were filmed.  They were totally heartbreaking.  I can't watch the video without sobbing like an idiot.  IT HURTS!!!!!!!

Me and Savanna hugging. D:

Autumn picked up Savanna in a hug. XD That's Shelby's mom smiling at them :3
Shelby, Nora and I hit the convention floor for a while.  We stuck together, shopping and hanging out.  Savanna rejoined us and we all decided to go to the High Adventure concert together.  That was really cool.  :)  I got to meet the band (they're super nice and really awesome!) and I got my HA t-shirt! ;D
After the concert, Nora had to leave.  More tears.  She had been so fun and crazy all weekend, seeing her in tears made me really depressed.  I didn't want to say goodbye. 

Me and Savanna sleeping on each other after the HA concert
Shelby and her (really really really) sweet mom stayed with us while we did more shopping.  Sadly, our vacation came to an end eventually, and we all had to say goodbye.  I almost cried when I said goodbye to Shelby.  I was really having trouble keeping it together when I had to say goodbye to Savanna again. :'(
I got into the cab (oh yeah, our car broke /again/) and lost it.  Got to the hotel, sobbing all the way up stairs and for another few hours.  We ordered pizza in for dinner.  Cried into my pizza.  Sobbed myself to sleep. 

Couldn't go home the next day (oh yeah, car still broken, still in the shop).  So I sulked a lot.  Cried some more.  Sulked some more.  Went with my dad to get our car.  Cried some more.  Got BBQ for lunch.  Ate that.  And candy.  Daddy bought me comfort food. :3 Love him. <3 nbsp="nbsp">

That afternoon we decided to go over to Downtown Disney, to take our minds off of sad things. XD It didn't help me much, since Downtown Disney holds very special memories for me and Tara, we met each other for the first time there.  I felt like crying that whole time too.  :'( 

Finally. (FINALLY) we did get to go home, but I wasn't too pleased.  As soon as I got in the house, I started crying again.  It officially meant my trip was over.  My friends were long gone, states away, only seen through the internet.  My time at Celebration had come to a close.  I'd left Orlando, left everything.  It hurt. 

But guess what?!  Encouragement time!!  :D  Despite all the sadness, and how depressed I still kinda am about missing my friends, I am just THRILLED that not only do I have friends, but God has brought us all together by such unique circumstances!!! :D  We're all friends because of our sole love for Star Wars.  :3  We all connected because of it, and I have never been happier.  :)  I miss you all, yes.  But I've already Skyped with Amanda, podcasted and Skyped with Savanna, chatted with Shelby and Pink, tweeted with Maegen, Shelby, Autumn and more, Facebooked just about all of you, and texted/talked to more friends on the phone. :3  Our world is so much easier for communication.  My parents told me that when they were kids, and they'd go to camp and make friends, there wasn't a good chance you'd ever see them again.  Phone calls were expensive over long distance and there wasn't any internet/email!  So they would write letters, which got old very fast I'd assume. ;P  We are so lucky!! We can talk whenever we want!!  Everything is instantaneous.  Skype, Facebook, Twitter, Texting, Chatting, Calling, etc.  It takes us seconds to contact each other.  I'm beyond grateful for that.  :3

I miss everyone, but since seeing you all in person, it's like meeting you on the internet all over again!!! :D  It's not seeing Shaak Ti posting on TLF, it's Amanda!!!!  Not Siri, but Maegen!!!  Not Jedigirl, but Michelle!!!  :D  It's awesome, and it never fails to make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside seeing you all post. :3 I hope to meet /all/ of my internet friends someday, because there's nothing more fun in the whole galaxy. :D

mah friends :3
P.S. This post made me cry....I miss you all! ;D And I love everyone so much!!!!! I promise I'll post more very soon! I have to get to writing about Doctor Who and rant about a few more things. ;)

Grace :3

8 comments:

  1. I am just SO GLAD you had such a spectacular time. And that you have friends. :) Those tears, the ones dripping from the post, are happy ones, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post, Fallon!!!! :D CVI was so wonderful and I'm glad you enjoyed it!!! :D I loved getting to meet you and all the girls from TLF :D I agree, the VIP party and waiting in line for the Season 5 premiere was totally EPIC!!
    Oh yeah, MATT LANTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG all the pictures are amazing thanks for posting them (even if they're not yours, lol.) It looks like such fun; I SO, SO, SOOOOO want to meet you and Savanna! The three of us would have the greatest time together!!!

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEST. POST. EVER.

    I loved meeting the TLF girls too...just wish I could have spent more time with all of you. Celebration was the best experience of my life. So many amazing people in one place! AMAZING CONVENTION!!!

    Love you forever and ever Fally. I would leave a longer comment but I don't want to start crying. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post!! Loved hearing about it all over again and seeing the pictures. It was so wonderful to see you again and I miss you! I agree, it's different and cool seeing everyone online now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe how much I missed! I'm glad you had a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is no doubt you had an amazing time at CVI - so glad we were there as a family to experience it together. Mommy and I were so proud of all you accomplished and the friendships you have formed with the LH girls. Thanks for finally taking your BLOG off life-support and giving it a chance to breath again, you provided another great post - really glad you made time to make it happen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so finally got around to reading and (hopefully posting ) again on blogger and the second blog post i read is this one and now I am practically in tears between your post and Amanda's video I am revisiting all the wonderful memories of c6 and missing you all all over again but I did have a fantastic time getting to see you again and its not goodbye there will be other events starwar weekends 2013 isn't that far away :D can't wait to see you again love you girly God bless fantastic post

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!