YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS.........
ANNUAL HALLOWEEN HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D YAY!!!!!!!!
Ok, I lied.
Yeah, I hate Halloween. A lot. It's my least favorite holiday. I actually don't plan on celebrating it in the future, when I have my own family and stuff.
For now though, I'm gonna shut up and take the candy. xD
This year for Halloween I'm dressing up as the embodiment of Doctor Who. I'm going to wear my Her Universe TARDIS dress, I might buy a Stetson or a Fez, I'll wear a bowtie, and I'll carry (MAYBE *COUGH MOTHER COUGH*) a Sonic Screwdriver. ;D
I have to dress up, you see. First of all, it's a free chance to cosplay AND there's free candy involved. XD
Second, I'm going to Halloweeny events. Orchestra on Monday is hosting a Halloween bash that I have to go to no matter what, plus there's pizza, candy and prizes but only for those who dress up so HAHA PIZZA CANDY AND PRIZES HERE I COME.
And again, CANDY.
So this post shall be about Candy. I expect to be living at the gym for the majority of November, because I'm going to have so much candy laying around and I'll need to get rid of it. XD
hmm. Cannddyyy.
My favorite candies. Let's discuss that, yeah?
Every year my sister, cousin and I do a "candy swap" after trick-or-treating. We dump all our candy on the ground in our cousin's bedroom, sort out into piles the types of candy, and then put candies we don't want up for trading. My sister likes Almond Joys. I hate Almond Joys. But I do like Twizzlers, which she doesn't like. So we switch. XDD It's great fun, a highlight of the evening. Plus that way we're all happy and equal. We've had this process since I was a little girl. xD
^ this is last year's candy swap. note the little baskets, those are our trading posts. XD oh so organized too^
Anyway. Let us discuss le-candy, hmmm?
My favorite candies are Milky Ways. :3 OM NOM NOM.
I don't even know why I like these the best. I think it's because Embie called liking 3 Musketeers more than me. XD
Next I love Kit Kats.
Then again, who doesn't? XD
I also love Twizzlers.
But only the strawberry kind, because I hate Cherries. XP Bleh.
I love anything gummy. Gummy bears, Gummy Spiders, Gummy Worms, Gummy Dinos, Gummy Hamburgers, Gummy fish (SWEDISH FISH), Sour Patch Gummies, Life Saver Gummies, etc. Gummy gummy gummmyyyyyyyy :DDDDD
What's all your favorite types of candy? TELL ME! ;D I'd love to know. Do you think I'm weird for hating cherry? XD I really do, I despise them. Everyone at Halloween always gets my cherry flavored things. Even if they're gummies. XD
Now, I've gotta admit. This year, Halloween doesn't phase me at all. I think I've come to the point where I DON'T CARE ANYMORE.
Last year, I was very easily upset by all things Halloween. I got easily scared, didn't want to do anything or go into any stores, couldn't watch TV, couldn't even look at the little Oriental Trader magazine that comes in the mail. ;P
This year, I went to two Halloween stores, watched a Halloween special on TV, listened to the music without totally cringing, looked at catalogues and magazines, went to the party store, mall, and other stores without being afraid or on edge, and I'm actually almost excited this year. XD I don't get that terrified feeling in the pit of my stomach anymore.
Woohoo, I'm 16 and I'm finally over my fear of Halloween. :P Woopdedeedledoo.
No actually, I think I've been really really toughened up. Doctor Who takes a lot of that blame. I'm more afraid of a stone statue than I am of a zombie or a werewolf. XD I'm more afraid of a little kid in a gas mask than I am of the scariest mask at the Halloween store. ;P
Quite honestly, Halloween is degrading and dumb. The costumes for girls are all pathetic and sexy, way too low cut and way too revealing. And all the costumes for guys are either gross (as in DISGUSTING) or gory and equally as gross. :P
The decorations are lame and pointless...
And ugly.
I don't find it fun being scared at all...and I honestly don't know why people do. Anyone...if you like being scared, please enlighten me as to why and how, because I don't understand. XD
Okay, enough hate. XDD I like to think myself a positive person.
So I'll post pictures of my lovely Doctor Who ensemble after the holiday on Wednesday. :) Glory is going to be Merida from Brave btw. She's gonna look gorgeous as always. ;D
Mwah mwah, thank you lovelies for reading.
Happy Halloween!!!
I leave you with a few songs that have been torturing my subconscious thanks to dance class. xD
Yeah I know dances to both of those.
And all the words.
Thank you Dance Studio. XDD
Lots of love!!
Grace :D
P.S. Thank you for all the sweet comments on my last post!! I'm so happy that I was inspiring and left a good impact on you all!!! :3 Hugs!





Wasn't Glo Rapunzle last year?! I like how she's the princesses!!
ReplyDeleteI love your annual hate Halloween posts! :P And I love candy too; I LOVE Rolo's, the blackberry and raspberry candies, M&M's, and I love Milkyways too! Reese's Peanut Butter cups are also delightful with a glass of milk! XD
DR WHO COSPLAY! How awesome! I still haven't seen Dr Who yet! *sob* Is your Mom going to be River Song? XD
Love you!
~Jamie
My view on Haloween it's a very dumb and pointless (besides candy) holiday, it's my least favorite to. We don't celebrate it. I LOVE your new blog design (totally random)!!!!! I also hate any kind of cherry candy lol!
ReplyDeleteGO GUMMIES!!! I actually like all twirlers, GUMMIES, and chocolates. The ONE candy I don't like is M&Ms. Those are just bleck. Also, I don't care you Nutter Butters, but I'll eat them.
ReplyDeleteBut, we haven't celebrated Halloween since I was like, 5. I miss the dressing up part, and free candy part, but other then that, I'll sit back and just watch others get diabetes. And I'll just buy all the costumes and candy I want in the after Halloween sale. ^.^
I don't like Halloween entire, the only thing I'll be doing on Halloween is probably watching Ghostbusters! :D
ReplyDeleteCan't believe it has been 7 years since I watched that "Empty Child" episode of Doctor Who. That was episode seriously freaked me out when I was a kid, "Are you my mummy?".
Your not werid for hating cherry, my father absolutely HATES cherry. Not sure what is my favorite candy, I rarely eat much candy, now that is strange. :)
-James
I love Milky Ways too! Kit-Kats are my daddy's favorites. AND SWEDISH FISH YUM. XD
ReplyDeleteI totally understand your dislike of creepy because I share that too. I had to read one of Edgar Allen Poe's short stories for literature...*shudders* Not my thing.
I'm dressing up as Nick Fury! My bros (the ones dressing up, at least) are going as Ironman and Cap. And my baby sis is gonna be the Hulk. XD
I'm with you on the hating halloween thing.
ReplyDelete