Thursday, November 8, 2012

Hi, I'm Procrastinating, nice to meet you

Hello all!!!
Consider this post a I'm-procrastinating-in-NaNoWriMo-and-a-school-essay post. ;)

I just wanted to pop onto mah little ol' blog and say hai. ;) It's been a week worth of NaNo-ing.  I'm about to hit 10k words, and I don't even feel like I've scratched the surface of this story yet, so I guess that's a good thing.

So I found out today that Instagram has this lovely new thing called a "Web Profile" :D I've been playing with mine all day. XD

If you would like to stalk me on Instagram, but don't have an account, feel free. :) I'd love for you to see all the craziness I post. XD http://instagram.com/marileesunstar

Anyway, while going through my Instagram, I discovered that it's documenting my year in pictures. XD I started posting in late January. I've been taking pictures and updating almost every day since then. XD I have  over 1500 pictures. ;) I've just gone through all of them on that site....I've had a great year.  This year is starting to come to a close...believe it or not.  The Holidays are on their way.

Well how awesome, my summer especially, has been the best ever. I have pictures to document for all of it.  I've met more than a dozen of my internet friends, multiple times in some cases.  I've gone to Star Wars Weekends and Celebration.  I've visited the Keys, I've spent time with Family.  :D It's been great!!!! I'm looking forward to more. :)

BTW I promised Halloween info....so feel free to click on that Instagram link and look at my Halloween pictures. XD My mom was River Song, my dad was The Doctor and Embie and I were both The TARDIS. :) My sister was Merida from Disney Pixar's Brave. ;)

You know what. I think I'm gonna do a picture post. XD I'll work on that next, while I'm procrastinating XD I love pictures, and I want to get into a writery mood. So picture post it is. I'll fill it with both pics I've taken, and stuff from Pinterest. XD

Alright all, thanks for reading!!! May the Force be with you, and count your blessings. ;) Today looking at all those pictures has reminded me to be grateful for every day, because every day is a gift. :)

Love,
Grace








No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!