I AM INCREDIBLY HYPER AT THE MOMENT!!!!!!!!!!!
My mom went to the bookstore and picked up the newest copy of the SW Insider. I just read the ENTIRE magazine and OH MY GOODNESS I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!! I can't talk at the moment because my voice hurts from screaming so loud!!!!!!
Matt Lanter, who voices Anakin did a great interview with AWESOME and incredibly HOT Anakin pictures and super exciting insights to the newest Mortis episodes.
Ashley Eckstien also did an interview and I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!! These are big Ahsoka episodes as well!!!!! The main character of the Mortis episodes is Anakin though, they both made that clear. This is Ani's time to shine!!!! :D
All I can say is that these episodes are going to ROCK!!!!!!!!! ANAKIN looks SOOOOO hot!!!!! I screamed so much reading this magazine I was literally bouncing off the walls!!!!! (I also happened to be stretched out from dance class, so I was flexible enough to leap off of walls!!) :D
So on to the rest of my post.....
Dance. I love to dance. I have taken dance for......12 years. Most of my life actually. I think I started when I was two......you can do the math!!! ;)
This year I am taking Lyrical and Tap classes, but in the past I've done Ballet, Tap, Jazz and Pointe. I stopped Pointe because there were no class times that worked with our schedule and I outgrew my shoes!
Tonight was Lyrical, and I had a good time. My teacher is really fun and the other girls in the class are fun too. We have a small class, I think four girls total. Our recital song is going to be Hey There Delilah by Plain White Tee's. I LOVE that song!!! Tonight my teacher didn't have all the choreography from the other teacher yet (we are joining classes) so we worked on technique the whole time. I am SO sore!!!! We did a ton of stretching and then we did leaps, turns and more stretching!! I'm pretty proud of myself, I got my split about an inch from the ground on both legs. I got my kicks very high, and my leaps high as well. I'm very excited! I am also in a lot of pain! LOL! ;D
I love to tap. I've been tapping since I started dancing 12 years ago. My cousin and I tap together, and we are /pretty/ good. Our recital song for that class is Play that Funky Music [White Boy] and it's going to be so fun!!! There are a bunch of "little" girls in our class, who are at our level, just short. The "bigger" girls are going to start, and then the little peanuts as my teacher calls them, are going to steal our spotlight. Then we will join in together. It's going to be so cute!! My teacher says that my feet are great, but my face is blah. That means I need some acting advice. We are supposed to be big, overdone, disco, and funky. Endor, Savannah, I know you two act, and any advice for being...."Funky" would be much appreciated!!! ;D
I am also a dance teacher!!! Well, a helper actually, but I still really enjoy it. I help in a class of about 11 little pre-school age girls. They are really sweet. I enjoy helping, I feel like I'm really able to practice my own dance and then teach it to the little kids. I also tie shoes. :D It's really fun, and I get to help on the side of the stage and everything!!! It's awesome!
So that is all I have on dance. I know there are some other dancers out there...Amaranthine and Savannah are the only two I know of for sure...but I thought I would put my dance stories out there, because I had class tonight!! :D
Jedi~Chick <3
Advice on being "funky":
ReplyDeleteSMILE!!!!!! sit in front of someone willing and try out different smiles until you find one thats...how should I describe it..."flirty, playful, and looks like you are genuinely having a good time." Not too big though, but big enough that the audience can see it.
And would someone explain to me exactly what lyrical is?
Today we had a sub and she was really bad. :( She didn't know what to do and her friends came and hung around and stared at us.
ReplyDeleteSavannah, Thanks for the advice. I need to work on it!! LOL! :D
ReplyDeleteOh, Lyrical is a mix of Ballet and Jazz. It's really flowy and pretty, but it's also very....modern I guess. It's fun, i really like it.
Amaranthine, that's terrible! Did you dance at all? Whenever we get subs at our studio, its usually a different teacher that we all know, one that works on a different day and is staying to help our class. :D
Jedi~Chick <3
Ooh I can't wait for the new episodes!! They sound great!!
ReplyDeleteWow you've been dancing for quite a long time. I used to dance when I was around 4 or 5, but I don't dance any more.
-Barriss :-D
Clone Wars........Anakin................heaven on earth............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete:D
Anakin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I need that magazine! I can't wait for these episodes!
ReplyDelete-DutchessSatineKenobi
No, we have HUGE studio, so we have subs that are "just subs."
ReplyDelete