Hi everyone....sorry I haven't really been on lately, I've been busy!!!
First of all, we are STILL trying to get the Wi-Fi to work at our house, and it's giving my laptop a lot of problems. Luckily, my retired engineer of a grandpa is going to fix it!!! :D
If I haven't been responding to emails or commenting it's because of the computer problems. I can't exactly write full length emails or comments with just my iPod screen.....it's hard! I'm going to get better at that! If anyone wants to email me, you can do so by checking my new Contact Me page and using the address given there! :D
*Sigh* I have a lot of great ideas for posts, and no time to post them in!!! School is in full swing and February is coming in only four hours! I have a lot of work to do!!!
Upcoming posts will include:
Church post about this past week's church service,
The Volcano Mishaps post I promised but haven't been able to do yet,
A post on Goodness, Truth and Beauty and how it is key to our lives as women, (inspired by my mom)
The 5 R's post series, which will be good posts. The five R's are: Respect, Responsibility, Resourcefulness, Restraint, and Response to the Community.
My favorite things post,
More Star Wars posts, which I will halfway do tonight, after my experience at Orchestra!
and more!!!!
Ok, so tonight at Orchestra, I had more Star Wars fun! :D
My friend/only other violist/my stand partner and I were talking (quietly) and being silly in between songs and practice sessions. We rocked (well, as much as you can rock on the Brandenburg Concerto Number 3) this one really hard part, and instead of Hi-Fiving our hands, we Hi-Fived our Viola bows.
Then we both went into a Lightsaber Stance and began mock lightsaber battling. She and I both made the sound effects and then she said as we were doing a mock standoff, "*Jedi~Chick* (She actually said my first name, but I can't say that here!! :P) So she said, "Jedi~Chick, I am your Stand Partner!!!!" then I threw my head back and said (quietly) "NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" then we both began laughing hysterically. We fought more and then she slashed me with her lightsaber/bow across the stomach. I stuttered and began "dying". I told her that in my will I left her my stand and all my orchestra music, and to use them well. More hysterical (and almost silent) laughter!!!! LOL! I had fun! :D
I also saw the girl who likes SW from the other group and she saw my Padme Nouveau Shirt and asked me where I got it because it was beautiful. I explained Her Universe and told her all about Ashley's clothing line. She was like, "Awesome! I didn't know Ahsoka's voice made clothes!" LOL! I helped recruit another fangirl to the HU cause...... ;)
So that was pretty much my night.....I enjoyed it thoroughly!!!!
OH!!!!! Guess what?!? My uncle who lives up north sent me a package today!! I was all excited! I'm going to do a post on what was inside probably tomorrow!! :D
Check my new pages and the other older pages for updates!!! I think my FanFiction one is the only one I will majorly update. I found another great story....... ;D You know me, addicted to Fanfics!!! LOL!
God Bless, and May the Force be with you!!!!
Jedi~Chick <3
A new fanfic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean about being busy!
LOL, Endor, how did I know it would please you?!? :D
ReplyDeleteYeah, busy as a bee, that's me!! LOL, oddly enough I found the time to skip math today.....causing me to be in deep trouble! :) I better go and finish Factoring Trinomials and their Coefficients before I get into worse trouble!!! LOL! ;) (I wish I was kidding......)
Jedi~Chick <3
I've been pretty busy today as well. I still have stuff to do. (I have to sew the leash onto my poodle skirt! =D)
ReplyDelete-Leia <3
Have fun with your skirt Leia!!!!! You should post pictures when it's done! I'd love to see!!!! :D
ReplyDeleteJedi~Chick <3
Haha! When I was gorging myself on fanfics, I often read 40+ chapters in one day!
ReplyDeleteI'll tell you one of the hidden secrets of fanfic reading: The Jedi Council Fanfiction Forums on The Force.net. Many popular fanfic authors post FULL stories on there YEARS before they post them on fanfiction.net.
They often "test" their stories on the forums before posting them to the more "official" fanfiction.net.
Depends on the author, but most of the time the delays between fanfic updates happen not because the author is writing, but because the author has a schedule and sticks to it to maintain suspense.
For example, one of TKeira Lea's stories, Return to Bolis Island, she started posting(on the forums) in 2008. BUT she just started posting them on fanfiction.net last year, and it is still updating! I finished the story when fanfiction.net was still on chapter two. :)
Often fanfiction.net has incomplete stories, so google the name of the story/author and see if you can find it in full on the Jedi Council Forums!
AWESOME AMARANTHINE!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!! :D
ReplyDeleteI LOVE Fanfics, and I'm getting tired of waiting for some of them to be updated, so that is great! I'm so excited now!!!!!! Thank you!!!! :)
Jedi~Chick <3
Yay for Amaranthine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteJedi~Chick and I now have a new favorite website to go to. ;)
LOL, Endor you bet!!! I'm heading there next!!!!! :D
ReplyDeleteJedi~Chick <3
Okay, but it gets pretty confusing! Be prepared to have to dig to find it. :) If you need any help, just send me the author and title!
ReplyDelete