WOW, It is FREEZING outside!!! Well, freezing for me. It's about 40 degrees, which is like summer for some of you. :P I'm in the south (far south) and I'm NOT used to the cold. I'm going to P.E. this morning with 150 other Homeschooled kids. I'm excited! I'm going to see my best friends and run around and play sports. I'm excited to see my friends, I don't do sports. I participate, but the only sport I am good at is dance. ;)
Later today is Dance class!! First I help with the little kids for a while, and then I have my tap class tonight. I've been practicing being funky!!! :D LOL!
I'm SO excited for tomorrow!!!! It's TCW night, which, as my dad said in the comments somewhere, means we will be needing earplugs. Or, THEY will be needing earplugs because I am always SCREAMING MY HEAD OFF. Especially when Anakin is on screen, which, in these episodes, is like, THE WHOLE SHOW! :D Also, my cousin is sleeping over, which is going to be fun!!! Unfortunately, she HATES Star Wars, but I made her promise to tune us out while we watch TCW. She said she actually likes the Nightsisters, but she hates all other aspects of Star Wars. I showed her a picture of Karis, from the Nightsister episode and she loved it!!!
See, Karis. She said, "I love her!!! I love her weapon, her planet, her outfit, EVERYTHING about her, oh, except that she's in Star Wars" That last part made me roll my eyes. :)
I'm only doing a /shortish/ post today, because I'm so busy this afternoon. I probably won't get back on until tomorrow or tonight. :D
God Bless and May the Force be with You,
Jedi~Chick <3

I freeze. It was in the 30s last week, which is SO unusual for my state!
ReplyDeleteI NEVER watch CW when it comes out; I always watch the recorded show on Saturdays. LOL! I MIGHT have to make an exception for this one, though! ;)
*puts on five-year-old pouting face*
ReplyDeleteI wanna watch TCW tomarrow!!!!!!!! I want Cartoon Network!!
*crosses arms like a five-year-old*
I think I'm going to stay away from spoilers till I get to watch. BUT I KNOW Winter is going to get ALL the spoilers she can get. *rolls eyes*
-Leia <3
she....hates...star...wars...???AUGH
ReplyDeleteHave a good time!
Amaranthine, YES. And I have to deal with her calling me a freak/geek/annoying SW obsessed person all weekend. We'll still have fun though. I love her!! :D
ReplyDeleteLeia, Awww, I promise not to spoil until everyone sees it. I can't wait!!! :D
Endor, I'd make the exception!!! It's going to be SO EPIC!!!! :D
Jedi~Chick <3