Thursday, January 27, 2011

Oh My Gosh I had such a fun morning!!!!!

And I have to tell y'all about it!!!!  :D

This morning was a Star Wars morning for me, at my homeschool P.E. group.  I always love going to *I'm just going to call it Saints, that's the name of it and I don't mind sharing it!!*  So, I always love Saints, because I have a lot of friends and memories being crazy and having fun there.

Last night my sister decided she wanted to be into Star Wars again.  (I'm ALWAYS into Star Wars, but she often changes interests) She decided to be a Jedi when we went to Saints.  She wore a brown pair of leggings and a brown skirt with a tan jacket, and I braided her hair to give her a padawan braid.  Then I decided to join in on the fun and be her Jedi Master.  The ENTIRE day she called me Master, and bowed to me and we both brought our lightsabers to Saints.  (We took the blades out *yes I can do that* so we won't hurt anyone or break anything!)  Two of the guy coaches (who love Star Wars) saw us and were so excited.  We are now going to Lightsaber battle with one of them in two weeks, because next week is a big event thing where like, 800 kids come to the park to play.

My best friend and I talked about Star Wars ALL DAY.  Maryanna (from the Lakehouse, she is my best friend I just talked about in the before sentence) and I were Masters, and my sister had to bow and call us that respectfully all day.  SO FUN!  Then later the coach who we are gonna battle in a few weeks, yelled my name and said, "Look, I'm the Master now!" and he flung a Hula Hoop forward and then pretended to use the Force to call it back to his hand.  I got all excited and started squeal/laughing with Maryanna.  It was so much fun.  Several guys (both younger and older) came up to me and started talking Star Wars with me.  It was so fun because I actually knew more than some of them!!!!  :D

My little sister's best friends brother and I were talking The Clone Wars.  We were discussing the different episodes and I let him look at my Star Wars Insider.  He said next time I come over to his house, (like when my sister has a play date) I'll have to see his Star Wars action figures in his room.  I was actually seriously interested!  :)

Even a few of my girlfriends came up to me and said, "You brought a Lightsaber to Saints?  That is SO cool!!!"  You can imagine how good that made me feel!!! LOL!

That was my morning, and boy did I enjoy it!!!

Now on to a few updates....

I promised a Volcano post and it will come, but we are currently working on a bunch of computer stuff so it might be a while before the pictures are uploaded!

Our house is Wireless!!!!  I can access the internet from my iTouch/Datapad now, but unfortunately my laptop refuses to work.  We are still figuring it out, so sadly I can't post from my room  YET.  When I do I'll do a My Bedroom post.  :)

Tomorrow is TCW!!!!!!  AAAHHHHHHHEEEEEEEE!!!!!!  I just found out that SHMI, ANAKIN'S Mama, is gonna be in TCW episode tomorrow!!!!!!  I screamed SO loud.  My cousin is going to need earplugs!  Actually, I'm being locked in my parent's bedroom while the episode is airing, so I can watch it in private and silence.  Everyone else will be safely tucked away from any spazz attacks that might occur in the family room!!!  LOL!  For the Shmi article,  CLICK HERE

I'm so excited for tomorrow!!  I'll post more later!  :D

Oh, and my favorite Fanfic, I, Mara Jade was updated!!!  EEE!!!  I'm going to go read it on my Datapad.  ;)

Thanks to everyone for following and commenting!  I really appreciate it!! :D

Jedi~Chick <3

*ANAKIN, THE LOVE OF MY LIFE*



6 comments:

  1. Okay, I am watching CW tomorrow night!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have one MAJOR fangirl freaking out over here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Great, thanks, Jedi~Chick. Now I won't be able to sleep tonight. Grrrrr. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, Endor, I wasn't able to sleep either....I literally JUST woke up! I already had my fangirl freakmode moment!!! SO EXCITED!!!!!!! :D

    Jedi~Chick <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. XD ahahahaha. I wish more people were into Star Wars where I live.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You had a great day!! =D

    You need to work on keeping your spazz attacks under control, Jedi~Chick. ;D As do I. =P Yesterday we were watching the bonus clip & I kept screaming every time I watched it...I think I was scaring my mom. =P But who CAN'T scream while watching those clips??? They are so... ARG! AMAZING!!!

    -Leia <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amaranthine, I was floating on air!! I wish they were too, for your sake! :D

    Leia, yes, I do need to keep my spazz attacks under control. I keep scream/squealing everytime I think about TONIGHT!!!!! I wish you could see it too!!! I still won't post until Monday on TCW, that way you'll have had a chance to see it too. AMAZING!!!! TCW=AMAZING!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! *spazz, spazz, spazzz* Ok, I'm good. ;)

    Jedi~Chick <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a really fun day!!! I wish I knew that many people who liked Star Wars!

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!