Ten Things You May or May Not Know About Me!
- I am a Christian - God always comes first in my life.
- I am Homeschooled - And I love it.
- I am Obsessed with Star Wars - For those of you who know me, you know this one very well!!!
- I am a Musician - I play both the Violin and the Viola. I have played violin for eight years, viola for eight months!
- I love to read - I read often and obsessively. I have read as much as six books at a time. I have a long list of books to read, and eventually I'll post them!
- I love to write - Writing is something new that I discovered I enjoy after participating/winning NaNoWriMo 2010. I now love to write, (even thought i always have) and I especially love to write about Star Wars
- I love listening to music - I love anything Star Wars, Taylor Swift, BarlowGirl, Country Music, Owl City, and a lot more.
- I am obsessed with reading FanFiction - I keep on reading Star Wars fanfics. I posted the link for the Star Wars Archive page under "My Favorite Sites"
- I am a collector - some of my favorite treasures include books, notebooks, dolls *don't you judge me*, tiny trinkets that look old fashioned, Star Wars ANYTHING (and everything), Japanese Erasers, Silly Bands *again, don't you judge me*
- *last but not least* I love my family - I live with my parents and little sister, *who you will be hearing a lot about eventually* and I am very close to my cousin, two grandparents and great grandpa. I thank God each day for a family as wonderful as them!
So that's my list. I stated pretty basic stuff, most of my friends will already know this!!! :D
Anyway, that's my first post. More to come. Here's a quick list of ideas that will eventually become blog posts.
- Star Wars posts
- Book Reviews
- The Clone Wars Reviews
- Day in the Life of a Homeschooler (and crazy things that happen while learning at home!)
- Christianity and Life posts
- Freedom and politics posts (this might backfire on me!)
- Latest writing, and school projects
- Anything that comes to mind!!
- Oh, and a post about volcanoes, because I just studied them in school and have a funny story to tell about a baking soda volcano!
#11 would be I like lists!!! LOL!
I'll post more later.....
Jedi~Chick <3
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love,
Endor
Thanks Endor!!! YAY! Three followers! One's my dad! LOL!
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited! This blog is really fun! I've only had it for a few hours!!!! LOL I was up until 2AM last night blogging!!! :D
YAY!!!!!!!!!! THE BLOGGING FAMILY IS COMPLETE!!!! :DDDDDD
ReplyDelete<3
Hi again! Can't wait to see more of your blog! I'm learning about volcanoes too this year!
ReplyDelete-Dutchess Satine Kenobi
Welcome Satine!!!!! So glad to see you on!!!! I'll do the Volcano post as soon as my mom loads the pictures from her camera. Expect it this weekend!! :D
ReplyDeleteJedi~Chick <3