Saturday, July 23, 2011

And the Countdown Begins.....

Two Days.  Not including today.  Two Days Until I am in the Happiest Place On Earth.


I have so much to do.  I have to finish/start packing, clean, ready my pets for the 'baby sitters' (my bff is coming to watch our birdies.  ;)), I have to get car games ready, finish up things in my Internet world, since I will be absent for 5 days.  And I have to write, read, do some school, pack some more, and do laundry (since I'm running out of clothes thanks to the packing!) xDD

And while I've got all that to do, guess what I'm doing?

Sitting here on my computer while watching Empire Strikes Back.  For the millionth time.  This week.  XD  Naw, I'm just kidding.  ;)  It's only the second time.....:P

You know what else I've been doing?  Wasting time on DeviantART.  :)  Man, I love that site.  ;)

So, I'll share my finds with you!



I am so excited for these episodes!  Didn't the artist do a great job?!?

SOOO ADORABLE!  :D

I laughed til I cried.  XDD  I love this pic.  :P


Wedge and Iella!!!!!  I <3333 Wedge!  xDD  Almost as much as Luke.  ;)  He and Iella are great.  ;)




Those three pictures are the greatest thing since sliced bread.  'It is Fact!'.  xD  


That picture is awesome.  It's by SvenjaLiv, who does some of my favorite Solo Family art. ;)  I love this one, they actually look like a family!  xDD

OKAY THIS IS MY NEW FAVORITE PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!  XD  Don't think I'm crazy.  I saw this in person.  You see Luke and Leia about to kiss and be all incest-y.  I see Oopla in the background with a disgusted look on her face while 'Bad Romance' by Lady Gaga plays.  XDDDDD  I died laughing when this came on stage.  Luke and Leia were dancing to 'Bad Romance' and Oopla (the lady behind them) was all protesting and telling them that it was just 'SOOOO WRONG!'.  XDDDD
ANOTHER ONE!  Again, look at her face.  XDDD  It's hilarious!  But, do not fear, Luke and Leia never actually kissed.  Thanks to Oopla.  XDDD

*sighs and wipes tear of laughter from eye*

I love that.  Okay, now it's the Battle of Hoth and I have lots of packing to do.  And I'm supposed to be babysitting (my sister) not blogging.  XD

So that's it for tonight!  :) Love you all!  Thanks for commenting on my last post!  Y'all rock for that!  *hugs*

8 comments:

  1. I love the Star Wars Disney one! I have a LOTR Disney one on my blog, in the section LOTR Funnies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at Disney World, even if you only end up half-packed because you're busy on DeviantART! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those pictures!! Have lots of fun at Disney and take tons of pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! Have fun :p I love the one with the comic of Leia hogging the bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun in Disney Land! I've never been there, and I'm almost 16 years old! I'm going to take my kids there when I have them, so at least they can experience what I never got to! *tear*

    Lol have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jedi chick this is your Auntie "A" :-) .Have fun at Disney world and give Mickey and all of his friend's a big hug for all of us.And tell them we miss them all :-( .Have a great time :-) .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the comments y'all! :D

    Alaw: LOL!! That's really cool!! I seriously must watch LotR!!!! My friend watched the first one and LOVED IT! So now I have to try too! ;) LOL!

    Taylor Lynn: :P Haha. ;) Seriously though, thank you! I will have a great time, and I'll be sure to get off dA for a while to pack. ;)

    CBC: I promise I'll take TONS of pictures!!!!!! :D I'll be sure to send you some. ;)

    Sophia: Thanks! LOL, i love tha tone too. XDDD It's hilarious!

    Paige: Thank you! I definitely will have a great time, and you should totally take your kids there someday! You deserve to go too! LOL! ;)

    Auntie A: EEEEPEPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!! *hugs* I'm so excited you commented! Thanks a billion! I love you!!!! I miss you tons, and think about y'all all the time! ;) We'll have a great time, and I'll be sure to say hi to Mickey and friends for you. :3 Wish Uncle R good luck on the contest for me! :D

    Love you all!!!
    Jedi~Chick <333

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have fun in Disney! Can't wait to hear all about it and see pictures! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!