*sighs, fans face with palm frond*
Guess where I am? ;D
I'm on vacation. My family takes a trip to the family vacay-house every year (sometimes more than once a year,) and we decided to spend the week here for Spring Break. :)
Consider this an inspirational post perhaps.......
I realized today that I am a very stressed person. I usually am constantly busy, whether it be for school, stuff on the internet, more school, or helping out people with their problems, I am often really busy. On top of that I have chores and duties to attend to as a daughter and sister, and that's important too.
Yesterday I went to the eye doctor and was totally blind from being dilated. I realized how much I take my vision for granted. I ended up finding out that I DO need glasses, but I'm not too worried about that. Once I was dilated, I literally could not see ANYTHING. I couldn't read my text messages, I couldn't read my tweets, my computer screen, NOTHING. I had to rely on my cousin Embie to read everything to me, because I was literally blind. (she did hack my phone and ipod, but still....xD)
Later last night my eyes were already much better, and today they were cured. I feel SO accomplished and relaxed and happy!! I read an entire book, (FREAKED OUT OVER THE BOOK) and wrote a bunch. I cleaned our room (Embie's and mine's) and we played tons of games outside. We went out for dinner, and then came home and slept. I read more of my book, took a nice nap, and was totally carefree. Soon it was sunset-time and we went outside to witness God's beautiful world by the ocean.
Ember, Glory and I went outside and had a badmitton tournament, Glo was our announcer, Embie and I the players, and Canada Dry Ginger Ale our "sponsor". It was hilarious, and we even brought our radio outside so we could listen to music while playing the game. We had instant replays, halftime dance shows, and commercial breaks. It was awesome. We finished our game with an epic Michael Buble dance show from me and Embie, where we tangoed to our hearts contents. XD
Now.....I'm looking forward to more fun. Take away this my friends, no matter how stressed you are, and how busy you are, every once in a while, take a step back and praise God for the goodness and beautiful things in your life. I've been doing that all day, thanking Him for my family, my eyesight, my book, my iPod, the weather, the sun, everything!!
It's fun to relax, and to step back and realize all the goodness in your life. ;)
II'll be relaxing for the next two days guys....see ya on the flip side. ;)
And Happy Birthday (tomorrow) to my best friend Savanna from Pandas, Lightsabers, and Cameras oh my!! ;) Love you girly!! <3
Love you guys!

Sometimes it is amazing what a little R&R will do for you. I'm glad to hear you took a "thankful" break from everything else that consumes your time - you do so much but it's more important to relax (recharge your batteries). I'm proud to see you are figuring this out at a young age - being a recovering work-a-holic I had to learn it the hard way. Stay true to your faith and always time to rejoice & be thankful. Luv you like crazy cakes!
ReplyDelete