Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I'm Preparing...

For the best two weeks of my life thus far. ;)  Though I have to say, 2012 has been treating me pretty darn amazing, I'm looking forward to the next two weeks SO MUCH.  This week is included btw.

What's going on you might ask?

picture by me ;D

Well, starting on Thursday, my life gets hectic, crazy, awesome, and FUN. :)
Thursday is dance day.  Our last day of PE was last week (praise the Lord) and this dance class will be the LAST ONE before the Dress Rehearsal (which is just as important as the real Recital).  I'm working this recital, as well as dancing.  I have a total of 12 dances to remember, as well as timing, the show rundown, and cues.  I'm actually getting to be the personal assistant to a little girl who has like eight numbers.  FUN! ;)

Thursday night I have a hair appointment......which is a big deal since my hair is getting so long and heavy I am desperate to cut it.  I have a few styles in mind....would you, dearest friends, care to help me choose?

Option One

picture from pinterest

Option Two

picture from pinterest

Option Three

picture from google images
I'm leaning toward Option Three, since A. I Love Peggy Carter, and B. My hair is really curly and would probably end up looking like that. :)  I like the length.

Anyway, all that is trivial stuff.  The important stuff happens on Friday!!!! One of my BEST FRIENDS in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD, the ever lovely JediKnightGirl/Tara, is on a trip to Walt Disney World this week.  My amazing Daddy is taking me to go meet her for the day (what's a three and a half hour drive for friends?!?) and we'll spend the day together, fangirling over Avengers (which I'll get to later in this post) and Star Wars and all our other favorite things.  I cannot WAIT to meet her.  She is so amazing. <3 I love you Tar-Tar, when you eventually see this!! ;)

After Friday, which is sure to be one of the best days everrrrrr, I have to pack and prepare all day on Saturday, whilst going through post-friend-meeting depression, and then Sunday I have the dance rehearsal.

Monday is my sister's piano recital, math class, and that's all, since Orchestra ended yesterday. *sob*
Tuesday will continue with packing, since on Wednesday.....

My family will be going back to Orlando for the annual FPEA Homeschool convention (which I look forward to every year *eeeee*) and we'll probably go to Downtown Disney on Wednesday. :D  Thursday will be fun as well, since I'll be going to the convention, a homeschool party thingy, and meeting our school supervisor lady for lunch.  :)

FRIDAY WILL BE AMAZING.  :D  Savanna and her family do all the Star Wars Weekends, and as one of my best friends everrrrr, she and I naturally wanted to go together.  Her mom and my mom have been planning for a while now apparently (we only found out a week ago) that we WILL be going to weekends together!!!!! FRIDAY MAY 25th I will be at Star Wars Weekends!!!!!! :)  BETTER YET, another one of my best friends, Autumn, will be at Weekends that day too!!!!!
So essentially I get to spend time in Disney World, during Star Wars Weekends, meeting characters and actors and seeing shows and riding rides, while being with my sister and two of my best friends.
To say I might explode with excitement is an understatement. :)

The homeschool convention is sure to be  incredible fun.....thinking back, I had a great time last year, and I can't wait for it again!!!  Last year I brought a little Anakin Skywalker action figure with me to the convention and SWW....this year I'm debating between my Hobbie Klivian action figure, or Captain America.  :P  Any help there guys? ;)

Alright, alright.  So this post was pretty self centered.  Good news!  I have two things that will leave promise for better, NOT selfish posts. ;)  The first is a post all about The Avengers and a SPOILER FREE review of the movie that I have seen three times already.  :)
The second thing is that I have a few more "inspirational" posts in my head.  As soon as I get a chance to sit down and write them out, they'll be published.  I hope to get at least one more post in before my crazy week starts!! ;)

I hope to talk to you all soon via comments or whatever. XD I'll do some more self promotion,
Follow me on Twitter:  @FallonSkywalker
or on Instagram:  @marileesunstar

Enough about me.  Leave me a comment, how are you? ;D  Anything you're looking forward to this month?


11 comments:

  1. GGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH SO FREAKIN EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I love Option 2....just sayin. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you.Really a hair cut NOOOOOOOOOOOOoo way.Now you know your auntie is a hairdresser ;-) .And I just want you to keep in mind the care of your hair.Pick a style that you can work with.Remember it is not going to look like the photo.Although I do think it is good to bring a photo.It will give the hairdresser an idea of what style you are thinking of.Also make sure they show you how to style it.Can't wait to see what you pick.Please share with me when you do.I thought you may have been up to something when I saw your hair pin(Pinterst) photos.
    Lots of fun things coming up.Oh how we miss you all so much.Wish we could all see you again this summer.
    xxxooo
    Aunt Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. First off: I actually like all three hair styles, but how totally cool to go Peggy Carter style!! (You know which one I'm leaning towards! XD) And take the Captain America figure with you!!! *squeee*

    I'm so excited for you and Savanna; I've been hearing all about this for quite a while now! I can't wait to hear your stories when you get back! Someday, Kayla and I will HAVE to meet up with two there! :D

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Option 2, but if your hair is naturally curly, it will end up like option 3 unless you perm it so that is stays straight on top. ALSO, Option 3 will be easier to take care of, since it fits your natural hair. Option 1 will be a Pain in the rumpus.
    Also, you'll love it much more since it is like Peggy's. ;-)

    Bring The Capsicle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OPTION TWO, OPTION TWO, OPTION TWOOOOO! But it's basically Option three with a little bit of bangs, so either way! You are going to be SO ADORABLE AND GORGEOUS!! :3 AND NEXT FRIDAY WILL BE LIKE THE BEST DAY IN THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE. AAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIEEEEEE!!!!!! OOOH, and take a few pictures at your dance recital foor me if you have the time! You and Glo are going to do awesome & look beautiful! AKDHFJSKANNFHSKALSKSJFHALFJF I AM SO SO SO SOOOOOO EXCITED! Have fun these busy two weeks!! And I'll talk to you tomorrow! ;D I MUST READ YOUR WORRRRDS. X.X

    ReplyDelete
  6. I prefer option two :D My hair is straight, so naturally I'd like curly :)
    I can't believe I seem like the only one not going to star wars celebrations... I keep on sulking about it :/ Oh well, have fun! Looks like you're having a great time :) I'm also excited cause school is almost over... and soon I will be in grade eight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some people get all the fun....

    XD No, I promise not to be envious if you take lotsa pictures of all the TLF girls. :) Your weekend sounds like so much fun! I'll be praying that you have a great time!

    -Amaranthine <333

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome!!! Hope you have a lot of fun with all the things you are doing this week and month! :D :D I would recommend Option 3 and bringing your Captain America action figure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sounds like an EPIC week! *nods* Hope you have a lot of fun! :D

    I personally like option 2 or 3, btw. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have fun!!! I'm so super jealous XD Just sayin', but I love you anyways girl!!! <3

    I like option 2 and you should take Captain America of course!!!!! *goes all crazy fangirl* XDD Watch out Fal, you've got competition, Avengers just made me love him even more XD

    Love you girl! Take billions of pictures and tell Ashley and TLF girls hi!

    <333 DSK

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's GREAT to be you! Please hook me up with your banker/finance guy because he must be flush with cash to keep up with all your pursuits (artistic and otherwise). I am glad you have adventures to look forward to - please send me a postcard and let me know how much fun you have without me at Star Wars weekend :0

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!