Monday, June 18, 2012

Busy Like A Bee

I've been so busy!!!! Sorry that I haven't done a decent post (or any post really) in ages.  :P
I am working on a picture-post with photos from my trip to Orlando a few weeks ago.  :D  A LOT went down then, so I'll save that post for later.  ;)

Right now, my laptop (Delilah) is being repaired, so i'm borrowing my parents' new iMac.  This thing is beautiful!!!  XD  I love it and it doesn't crash on me!!

Anyway....a lot's happened in the past week actually!  My bedroom was completely redone.  New paint, new furniture (desk at least) and very much cleaned out.  :D  It looks fantastic!!!!!!!  I'm thrilled with how it turned out. HUUUGE Thank you to my mommy for painting everything and making it look so amazing!!!!! :D  Here's her blog post on my room... CLICK HERE

Here's how it turned out....


My new bedspread and the walls.  ;D  That little pink dresser will be painted the same yellow to match the boarder paint. ;)


My beautiful HUGE new desk!!!!!  It's decorated, but I don't have a picture of that on this computer. XD It has all my Star Wars books lined up on top, comic books and toys and things on display as well. ;)


Our house is old, and it came with an Intercom system that never worked.  Most of the rooms in the house have it torn out, but I wanted to paint it silver, (my mom added the blue accents) and turn it into a Star Wars comm-station!!!  I added a keypad (an old calculator I modified and taped to the wall) and wrote down all my "comm frequencies" on a little dry-erase board next to it.  ;)  SO COOL.  I FEEL VERY OFFICIAL.  XD

Aside from my room, I've been getting some stuff done in Fandom too.  ;)  I am currently quite obsessed with Avatar: The Last Airbender as well as Legend of Korra.  :D  Korra's season finale is this weekend and I am positive I will die.  XD
I watched ATLA in its entirety in about a week.  It was FANTASTIC.  I loved it!!!!!!!!!!

My favorite characters are Toph, Sokka, Zuko, and Momo.  XD  Seriously!!!  Momo was the best one!!! ;)  No, really, Toph is my favorite character, closely followed by Zuko.  ;)

Legend of Korra still remains my favorite show right now.....it's too good for words.  My emotions are constantly tortured by that show!!!!! XD

Since this is a filler post until my laptop is back and I can write a quality one.....I'll gush a little bit.  ;)
I am SO excited for this weekend.  I previously mentioned that the Legend of Korra finale is  this weekend, and that's true, but that's not what I'm excited about (I'm dreading it actually bahahaha).
This weekend, Savanna, will be sleeping over at my house.  For THREE WHOLE DAYS.  We'll be spending four days total together!!!!!!  I cannot wait to see her again!!!!!!!  I haven't seen her since Star Wars Weekends (the best day of my life thus far....) and now she'll be coming over for a sleep over this weekend.  We've got a lot of fun planned, from showing her around our city to going to the beach and the movies!!!!  We'll be seeing the new movie by Pixar, Brave.  :D  I can't wait!!!!

So I'll be continuing this busy streak I suppose....but once I have Delilah back I can complete more posts!! ;)

Love you all,

9 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOUR ROOM SO MUCH AND OMG I AM COMING TO YOUR HOUSE TO SPEND FOUR DAYS WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your room. is. so. CUUUUUTE! Ohmygosh I love it and the colors and the comm-station! XD

    Sooner or later you might get me into Legend of Korra just to understand my dashboard better! ROFL *hugs*

    akdlfjksldjfaksdlfjsa this sounds like the most epic sleepover EVAH! I can't wait to hear ALL about it! *squeee* Have fun, my two Star Wars buddies!

    HUGS,

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your room looks great! And the desk...wow...it is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks amazing :-) !!! You are one lucky chick!
    ((((Hugs))))
    Aunt Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you're back :) Hope your computer is fixed soon.

    I like your room! :) Glad you have finished working on it :D

    AWESOME! Glad you enjoyed ATLA! It's SO GOOD!! :D :D Definitely one of my top five favorite t.v shows :). I agree, Toph and Zuko are totally awesome.

    Hope you and Savanna have fun at your sleep over! Sounds really exciting XD. And enjoy Brave, it looks really good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your room looks so cool!!! That's a really cute bedspread. Brilliant idea for the intercom system! We have one of those too. You've got me excited to update my room a bit!

    That is great that you and Savanna get to be together this weekend! Have an awesome time, you two!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool room! I absolutely LOVE your desk, it's soooo big! I wish my desk was that big, I could fit a lot of stuff on it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!

    I love It soooo much Fallon! The comm station is super cute! =) Have fun this weekend!!

    <3 Lillian Skye,
    Fangirls in the Force

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your room looks so cool! Hope your laptop gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!