Saturday, October 27, 2012

New Design!!

I know I /just/ did a post, but this deserves an announcement, yes?

My amazing daughter/best friend/sister/lady/person Autumn made me this AMAZING BEAUTIFUL GORGEOUS PURPLE blog redesign and I am SOOOOOO GRATEFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Audy dearest, you are amazing. I don't know what I did to deserve you sweetie. ;)

All I did was complain that my blog looked too childhish compared to all my fancy friends and Autumn was like "oh I can help" Thanks Audy, it looks gorgeous.


So major hugs to you Autumn dearie, I love you to pieces!!!!!! <3 p="p">Mwah mwah mwah!!!!!! :D

Be sure to check out my pages which have been revamped, my new sidebar, and all the lovliness of the design. ;D

Gracie :) 

10 comments:

  1. OOOH!!! It's PURPLE!!!! Love. It. Love you. Love her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great. Much more professional.

    -James

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks beautiful Grace!!!
    xx
    Aunt Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. the comic sands doesn't really help with the sophisticatedness...JK JK I LOVE ITTT I DOOO XD
    It's so pretty and purple and awesome! This is my favorite design you've had so far <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!! XDD There is absolutely no comic sans in this design! I made sure of that. :P These are all fonts from photoshop elements 10 XDD

      Delete
  5. It looks so professional and sharp! Love it!!!

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  6. The design is very nice. The only thing I noticed is that the background stops when monitors are at a specific zoom level since it isn't seamless. I would set the background color to white so it's less noticeable than the pale blue if it can't be a seamless background. Otherwise it's awesome and the purple and white color scheme makes for a fresh look and feel. You did a great job Autumn! :D

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!