Sunday, November 11, 2012

Picturations

Pictures and Inspirations. Picturations (ooooh new word ooooh)


That's some NaNo inspiration. My MC and her love interest. Heh. Heh. Heh. No comment on that bottom picture. XD



me and my mommy *mwah*





A couple of weeks ago, we went to a park. Embie took pictures of me and Glory on the little springy rides. I didn't realize she caught this one....we laughed so hard we were crying. XD My face, is priceless.  I'm so hardcore. *rock on*


My mother is most definitely River Song. ;)

Cute huh?


See Mom, that's the picture I was telling you about. XD

 :3


Me and Autumn, IN COLOR. XD I think I love this chickie a bit too much. ;)


See, you can tell the depths of our affections in this one. XD That was from a KIK messenger convo we had once, me and Autumn.  To say we have a /special/ relationship is putting it mildly. XD


This photo never fails to make me giggle. XD


MY SHIIIIPPPPP *SCREECH*


Thank you Steve Rogers for making my life complete. xoxo




adsfjklafjsdjlkfsad Jeremy Renner afdjs;ljalfs;dklkj;adsf


....in which I thank the Lord for Photoshop :D *spaz flail*



Thank you Lestrade. I know. XD


ahahha *flail*


oh em gee.

You get it?


So accurate it hurts. XD


Never a truer statement. XD


Hey Autumn, look! XD

Pretty much.




Alright, enough procrastinating. :)  All these images can be found on my Pinterest boards. http://pinterest.com/EvansStar/

A few of the pictures are mine...from Instagram. :) 

Enjoy all the Picturations!!! I'm off to write for NaNo and do some school work. :P

Grace ;)






4 comments:

  1. NOT EMOTIONALLY ATTACHED TO YOUR MCs NOT EMOTIONALLY ATTACHED TO YOUR MCs NOT EMOTIONALLY ATTACHED TO YOUR MCs. *__*

    Awww, my Mahmmy and River so pwetty. :3

    Y'ALL ARE SUCH HARDCORE PARK GOERS. CONTROL YOURSELVES THERE ARE CHILDREN THERE.

    Fandom iceburg is accurate.

    That is my favorite picture of ussss. <3

    And now, if anyone asks "So, y'all are friends?" we just stare at them blankly (o_o) and show them that KIK picture.

    CLINTASHAAAAAAAAAAAA

    AND YES WE HAVE OUR OWN FONT I WANT TO DO THAT THING WHERE YOU CAN ACTUALLY MAKE YOUR HANDWRITING INTO FONT. OMG NOW I MUST LOOK INTO THAT.

    I hope you get lots done today and don't procrastinate anymorrrre unless it's to talk to me. XD *MWAH MWAH*

    LOVELY POST DAAHHHLING

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. For anyone who's wondering, Grace was a WONDERFUL friend and wrote something GLORIOUSLY agonizing called 'Dear Ciara'. Tis why I flipped a table and used threatening hashtags. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I speak flunently in film quotes" perfectly sums up how I usually speak. :P Funny pictures! :D

    -James

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!