Currently Reading: Not enough. :P I've been rereading the X-Wing series because I LOVE IT SO MUCH and I haven't gotten past Krytos Trap so I'm kinda being a loser there. Other than that, I just finished reading the update of my good friend Pink's Ahsoka and Anakin FRIENDSHIP story that made me freak out and I highly recommend it: Once a Jedi
Currently Drinking: Water? I lost my water bottle...I had one that I bought at dance last week and I've been reusing it. Know what my favorite beverage is right now? Watermelon Juice Cocktail. Don't scoff, it's delicious.
Currently Missing: Just about all my friends :( Especially Autumn. It's hitting me that it's been almost a year since I've seen her and I really really really hope that we get to see each other this summer. I miss Savanna too, but I'm really counting down the days until Star Wars Weekends where I'll spend the weekend with her and Stephanie. I miss everyone!!! D:
![]() |
| me and audy D: |
Currently Watching: Doctor Who. Or rather, reruns of Doctor Who. Glory's watching it in the family room while I sit in my room and become a hermit. I also watched the premiere of Warehouse 13 last night and CAN I JUST SAY THAT I REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE THAT SHOW AND I WANT EVERYONE TO EXPERIENCE THE AMAZINGNESS THAT IS WAREHOUSE 13 BECAUSE I LOVE IT AND REALLY CANNOT EVEN.
Currently Feeling: I feel kinda flighty. I've been doing geometry all day long and it's been rainy and blah outside and I JUST WANT TO RUN AROUND OUTSIDE OR SOMETHING OR GO TO A STORE OR DO SOMETHING I CAN'T FOCUS ON ANYTHING RAAWWRR. I'm going crazy!! I've been slap-happy like three times today just from being stir crazy I guess. XD
Currently Writing: An AU fanfic for my Star Wars AU: ORPAS (Of Rebel Pilots And Starfighters). I published a very squealy girly cute oneshot I wrote on our ORPAS website if you'd like to see it. The AU story I"m writing is slightly (*COUGH way) more feelsy. XDD Everything goes pretty much downhill for the Klivians after that story. I gave them their one happy moment at least. ORPAS site
Currently Loving: My red converse, dance, Doctor Who, Avengers, the Star Wars Insider that TLF was featured in (Bantha Tracks!!! EEEEPPP) being a grown up, my cousin Embie, being finished with Math, Lindsey Stirling, Imagine Dragons, the new Her Universe merchandise, and The Clone Wars.
| me and Embie over the weekend. No, I'm not driving, just sitting up front XD |
Currently Wishing: That Star Wars Weekends would hurry up and get here!!!! Also that I could see Autumn this summer and possibly get a new cell phone, depending on how much money I save up. In that case, I wish for more babysitting jobs too!!
Currently Excited: For Star Wars Weekends. Repetitive much? I'm also REALLY REALLY REALLY excited for Iron Man 3 which comes out this Friday but I'll be seeing it on Sunday!! I'M SO EXCITED MY PEPPERONY FEELS AHHHHH
Currently Stressing: About the SAT test I'm taking on Saturday (though I think I'll be okay, plus I can repeat the test up to 4 times), my orchestra audition results (won't find out until the end of May! :O) my end of the year orchestra concert that conflicts with my dance dress rehearsal and a bunch of other things that I need to make decisions on. :/
Currently Completed: This blog post, and also Geometry for the year. Well, I will have (but I haven't yet! Haha River Song quote BOOYAH). Tomorrow I'll be finishing the last two units of math and take the final, making me officially FINISHED with Geometry for this year!!!!!! THANK GOD. GOOD RIDDANCE.
Thanks for reading, I have like 5 or 6 blog posts in drafts that I just haven't been pushing myself to finish. :P I'm sorry!!! Will do SOON. Until then, go look at my Tumblr. http://authoressviolist.tumblr.com/
Love,
Grace


Oh my gosh, YAY, you posted something! XD Really nice to catch up with you and your life.
ReplyDeleteAnd I'VE BEEN WATCHING WAREHOUSE 13, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR RECOMMENDING IT A FEW MONTHS BACK IT IS ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS EVAH! Kayla also really likes it!
I'm also very excited for Iron Man 3, it's going to be amazing, I can feel it!
Love ya!
~Jamie
IMAGINE DRAGONS.
ReplyDelete*FREAKS OUT AND RUNS AROUND FLAILING LIKE AN OSTRICH WITH ITS WINGS OUT AND KNOCKING STUFFS OVER*
IMAGINE DRAGONS.
*adjusts hipster glasses and clears throat*
I liked them before they became popular.
AND EACH TIME A FRIEND DISCOVERS AND LOVES THEM, I JUST WANT TO HUG SOMETHING.
I'M NOT SURE IF MY FIRST COMMENT WENT THROUGH.
ReplyDeleteBUT IF IT DIDN'T.
JUST LET ME SAY.
YOU LOVE IMAGINE DRAGONS NOW.
MY EXCITEMENT CANNOT BE CONTAINED.
THEY ARE LIKE...
ONE OF MY FAVORITE BANDS EVEEERRRRRR.
EVER.
EVER.
EVER.
(next comes The Lumineers, SHINee, Nu'est, Big Bang, The GaZette, aaannndddd....there was another indie band...COLDPLAY. YES COLDPLAY. AND SOME OTHER HIPSTER BAND...UH...HM. I CAN'T REMEMBER. I'M NOT A VERY GOOD HIPSTER...)
Great post, glad to see you blogging again :) I'll be looking forward to your new posts from you :)
ReplyDeleteI heard a song on the radio by Imagine Dragon the other day and they were pretty cool sounding :)
Oh yes, and I CAN'T WAIT FOR IRON MAN 3!! :D :D