Friday, March 29, 2013

Happy Birthday Mom!!

*last birthday post for a while XD*


Hello Sweetie!  Today is my mom's birthday.  Happy birthday, Mom!!

Many of you might know my mom as River Song or Princess Leia from past posts...she is most definitely both.  Wibbly Wobbly, Timey Wimey.
Today we plan on spending time together as a family, we went to work out at the gym (one of her favorite places) and eat lunch at one of Mom's favorite restaurants and tomorrow she and my dad are walking a 5k marathon together and after that we settle in for some Doctor Who! ;) 

LOL Christmas

My mom means everything to me.  Though we /occasionally/ fight or disagree, I love her more than anyone and her opinion is the only one that really matters to me.  I don't necessarily mind what others think of me, or say about me, but my mom's opinion is like crucial to my existence. xD
She's more than just my Mommy, Mom/River is my life-coach, teacher, encourager (even when it feels like nagging) and fellow fangirl.  Though she claims that I don't understand her "feels" (oh the sweet irony) I in fact very much do, and love to talk with her about Doctor Who and Star Wars and everything else that makes our family so uniquely geeky. 

Happy Birthday Mommy!! You already received your gift of my school work, completed ahead of time and my renewed love and inspiration for viola.  I hope that you have a great birthday, I know our Doctor Who premiere night will be fun, and (even though you're scared) I know we'll love it. :)

Hello Benjamin

Mom, you're always there for me, even when I don't want you to be.  This is random, but when you were calming me down when I was panicking over school and SAT tests and geometry last week, you made me feel so amazing, and helped me realize that I'm only learning and that you really are flexible and willing to work with me and not against me.  Not sure why that hit me then, I think I just really needed to hear that from /you/ (since Autumn already told me "chill out it's just school" like seven times the previous night, haha).  So thank you.  Thank you for dedicating your life to teaching me and my sister, thank you for putting yourself on hold for us.  I hope that someday I can become a mom just like you (with slightly less yelling….maybe.)

Here's to celebrating another trip around the sun, Mom. :)  Love you!!! 

Love,
Gracie
P.S. Spoilers!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 xxxxoooo

    xx
    Auntie Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the birthday post, you really are broke. I love you even if I'm talking loudly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to the real life River! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!