Thursday, March 28, 2013

Happy Birthday Autumn

(sorry for all the birthday posts, but March is apparently a very busy month for birthdays!! Two of my best friends and my mom have a birthday this month, and both of my grandparents!! LOL)

So today is my bestie/bby Autumn's birthday. :) She's (OLD) 17 AND ALL GROWN UP *SOBS*

Autumn, I think it's clear that it'd be hard to say how much I really really really love you and how close our relationship is.

*ow feels*

Even though I've only known you for like 2 years, you and I talk literally every day and we're closer than friends (WE'RE SOULMATES LOLOL).

So I can't really talk about how much you mean to me, because I'll get all teary eyed and start getting all sappy and crying and I'll just save that for Skype. XD  Instead I'll put some videos. >:D








T.T 
THESE VIDEOS ARE GIVING ME MAJOR FEELINGS. :'D I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AUDYYYY. *HUGGLES*

Seeing those songs pretty much sum up our friendship....I'll end that there and rant about how much I love you on Skype. ;)  Happy Birthday bby, hope it's a great one. Here's to many more together!! :D

Love,
Gracie 




 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH GRACIE THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY BIRTHDAY SPECIAL!!!!! Stahp nuuu THOSE SINGS ASDFGHJKL *CLINGS*

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!