Sunday, March 24, 2013

Happy Birthday, Ashley-Tara!

Today is my best friend and sister Ashley-Tara's birthday! :) Happy birthday, sissie!!! I love you to death!!!  I don't know what I'd do without you. ;) ♥

I hope you have the most fantastic birthday dearest sister, I love you!!!!!


Definitely one of the best days of my life was getting to meet you in person, and seeing Avengers together!!! :) That was so much fun, I can't wait to see you again, hopefully someday soon!

Ashley and I are writing partners, I tell her all my ideas and show her my writing, and she does the same with me. We write fanfic together, especially our favorite Star Wars AU we've created with our good friend Elizabeth, called ORPAS (Of Rebel Pilots And Starfighters).


Our friendship is a lot like that of our characters, Fallon and Tara. ;) And I hope it stays that way forever!! ♥

Seeing I don't want to get all sappy (I can save that for Skype), Ashley, I love you so much, I'm so blessed to call you my best friend, and thank you for all the fun times.  Happy birthday, girl.  Happy SWEET SIXTEEN OMGSH *FLINE*. ;) 


*SOBBING TACKLE HUGS*  ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Love forever,
Gracie ♥

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to Ashley-Tara! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sissie, I am so touched. It was you and all my other friends who my my birthday perfect. I am so blessed to call you my best friend. I will treasure this post, that day, and all the memories past and to come forever and always. I love you so much, ok? Know that. <3

    Your best friend/sister/writing partner/Tara/Mira/Charlie,
    Ashie <3 ;')

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!