Ok, I know I said I wouldn't post on this until everyone saw it....but I can't resist. I think Leia already saw it....so I'm good.
Overlords.
One word: WOW!
I was shocked, scared, nervous, excited, sad, and over all BLOWN AWAY.
I've heard mixed reviews so far. Some liked it, some loved it, and some didn't like it so much.
I LOVED this episode. It was intense, nervewracking, and revealingly scary.
I cried over next weeks commercial.....When Ahsoka said "I don't need you anymore" I flipped out and started sobbing.
Qui-Gon was AH-MAZE-ING!!!! He looked even more awesome animated than I thought!! He looked better on TV then just in the commercials!!!
Shmi was confusing and scary for me. I hated how they tortured poor Anakin's mind.....but she was pretty animated too!! I was crying for Anakin at that moment.....poor Ani. I love him!!! (Sorry, went all fangirly for a moment there....tee hee...)
Older Ahsoka made me scream my lungs out!!!!! I NEVER, EVER imagined them showing that!!!!!!!! My first impression was: What is Shaak Ti doing here?!?
Then: OH MY GOSH!!!!! I AM SO CONFUSED!!!!! WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON?!?!?!?
Then: Wow, she's really pretty!!!!!
I think that how they made Anakin choose between Ahsoka and Obi-Wan was cruel. I was thinking the whole time (while scream/crying)
I know what happens to Obi-Wan, and Ahsoka's in next week's episode so this HAS to have a good ending!!!!!! LOL!
Here are my Pro's and Con's of this episode.....inspired by Amaranthine's Good and Bad points.
Pro's:
Hello? Anakin, Ahsoka, Obi-Wan?!?!!? They are like my FAVORITE TCW characters!!!!! Plus, Anakin's SUPER hot in these episodes. I loved how the seasons changed with the time of day. I don't know why, I just thought that was SO cool. I had a dream like that once. I liked Qui-Gon and older Ahsoka. I screamed a lot. A LOT.
Con's:
Anakin was tortured by his guilt/feelings the WHOLE time!!! I love him, and hated to see him like that!!! :P I didn't like the whole, beginning, middle, end thing, because that is GOD, NOT THE FORCE!!! I didn't like how much they went into the Force and how (As Amaranthine calls her,) Lettuce Head and her evil red eyed brother were always fighting. I hated that. It not only scared me (I am a huge baby anyway) it just was too....witchcrafty I guess. Even worse than the Nightsisters. I looked past all of it though because this is just a story, and I know what I believe.
Extra Con:
I cried. Almost as much as I screamed. Anakin's feelings being played with made me cry, especially his facial and first reaction to seeing Shmi/Evil Thing. Also, the commercial.
OH THE COMMERCIAL! I walked out of my parent's bedroom (I was locked in there with my sister until the show was over so we could watch it without bothering my parent's with out loudness) I walked out of my parent's room sobbing. Badly. I was also really tired, but I was very upset by Anakin and Ahsoka fighting. I would SO hate if:
A. He killed her
B. She killed herself (Oh Gosh NO!)
C. She stays dark forever
D. It ruins their relationship
I LOVE Anakin and Ahsoka's Master/Padawan relationship. I think it's so sweet, and he really loves her, even if he won't/can't admit it. I don't think I would be able to watch TCW if Ahsoka died or something happened with her and Anakin. That would be horrible. I would probably slip into depression!!! LOL!
So that's my review. More posts are coming, and I enjoyed my sleepover/break from school very much! ;)
Jedi~Chick <3
P.S. If you haven't already, check out my pages!! I updated them and will continue to do so. I'll update the FanFiction one a lot.....I read WAAAAAYYY to much Fanfiction!!!! :D
God Bless and May the Force be with you,
Jedi~Chick <3
Yeah, I think my review was a little extremist. But it really disturbed me, because it was SO DIFFERENT from the usual clone wars.
ReplyDeleteI loved this episode. I watched it THREE times straight. *laughs* It really irritated me with the begining, middle, end thing. GOD IS THE APHA AND OMEGA!!!!!!! The begining and the end! I never did like talking about the force in the first place, but other then that, it's definatly my favorite.
ReplyDelete-Leia <3
I cried too, especially during the commercial! I agree, I hated the line about the begining, middle and end. I'm going to pretend that that line never existed! I agree with you in that, the episode made me a bit uncomfortable, but I know that it's just a story. I love the pros and cons thing you and Amaranthine have on your reviews, I think I might start doing that too.
ReplyDelete