So I'm going to post! Yay for you!! LOL!
So......
......
......
.....
Hmmmmm.....
AH! I got an idea!!!! This is for my Star Wars Loving friends......a half a post on Star Wars!!!
I have and addiction to FanFiction. I cried this morning over a story I read. I cry a lot. I think I'm overly attached to the SW characters. It moves me.....
Anyway. I also discovered that I am an Original Trilogy person. As much as I love Anakin, (which is a LOT), I like the Original Trilogy more than the Prequels. I have only seen the Prequels a few times, but I have watched the OT a million times over. I think my favorite Star Wars movie is Episode V, The Empire Strikes Back. I don't know why, but I was always drawn to this movie. I'm going to try and watch either it or The Phantom Menace tonight. I like TPM, it's a good movie. I forgot how much I like it....until I rented it from the Library two weeks ago and then bought it from the Library's re-sale shop. I love Padme` in that movie....she's really sweet! :D
I am also a Clone Wars Junkie. I love TCW!!!!!! My sister and I can sit and watch TCW all day long if we were allowed too!! I can't pick a favorite episode because they are all so good!!!! I really like last nights episode....and the last minute and a half made me scream SO LOUD my voice still hurts today. I was literally bouncing off the walls!! *SPOILER!!!!* OMG DARTH MAUL!!!!! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE!!!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!! *END SPOILER!!!!!* Also, the commercials for next week made me flip out as well. My parents say they are going to have to put me in a little sound proof box when I watch the next episodes. THEY ARE ANAKIN EPISODES!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait!!!!! What did they mean when they said to Ahsoka, *MORE SPOILERS!!!* You may never see your future if you remain his student!!!*END SPOILER!!!!!* I freaked. WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO AHSOKA?!?!?!?!?!!? AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Great, now I'm all excited again! And I have to wait ONE WHOLE WEEK?!?!?!? Well, it could be worse. I'm just glad there isn't a break! :D
That pretty much ends my Star Wars half of this post. The other half is going to be on what I'm doing right now, plus a few pictures. ;) Enjoy!!!! Oh, and Star Wars Fanatic friends, What is your favorite SW Movie and TCW Episode? Can you choose?!?! o.o
What I am doing right now......
Uhhh, blogging! Well, because that's stating the obvious, I'll post on what I was doing about ten minutes ago, BEFORE I started blogging.
My cousin was over!!! *YAY* To protect the innocent, I'm going to call her Ember, and Ember came over to my house for a while. My sister, (Nutmeg) and Ember and I went outside for a while, but it was oddly cold and windy, so we went back in. We played with our DSiXL's, which are REALLY fun. After doing that Nutmeg made popcorn and we watched TV for a while.
Wow, we were being extremely boring. That's pretty much it. My feet are cold because I misplaced my slippers and it's really windy outside. My dad has the sliding glass door open so he can hear my sister and I doing....nothing. I think I'm going to go and pop in ESB or if my sister won't watch that, TPM or TCW. This turned into a really long post for something that I was doing out of boredom!!!! LOL! Have a great weekend everyone, and thanks so much to my friends/followers!!!!! I love living the blogging life so far!!!! LOL!
God Bless,
Jedi~Chick <3
P.S. I just thought of something else!!! My parent's agreed to let my grandfather set up our house with Wi-Fi. (Grandpa's a retired engineer, he knows electrical/technological stuff) That means I will be able to post from my laptop in my bedroom!! I'm WAAAYYYY excited for that!!! :D
I almost forgot pictures!!!
Here ya go!
I saw this and thought it was so funny!!! I love this picture! xD
I took this picture from a park in our town. It was growing wild there and I couldn't resist taking a picture of such a pretty flower!! I thought it turned out pretty good!
Isn't that pretty?!?! The view from the dock of my grandparent's vacation home. It was sunset time and I got the silhouette of the tree just right! I love this picture!! ;D
That's all for now folks! :D

Wellll my favorite SW movie is RotJ with AotC following very close behind. I don't watch TCW soooo yea that question isn't valid to me.
ReplyDeletePS: I LOVE that darth vader picture. xDDD
Wow! (In a sing-song voice:) Someone is hypeeer!!! Hehe
ReplyDeleteThat Vader picture is 100% awesome, BTW. ;)
-Leia <3
LOL, Gee Thanks Leia!!! LOL! But yeah...I was hyper...
ReplyDeleteI love that picture!!! I saw it and was going to post it on TLF, but if I got a blog I was going to post it here, so YAAAAYYYYY it's here! LOL!
Savannah, I love RotJ too, but I like ESB best. Why don't you watch TCW? I am OBSESSED with that show!!!! I remember you saying that you didn't like it.....I think on LSandaScript or somewhere.
Jedi~Chick <3
My favorite Star Wars movie is Empire Strikes Back with Phantom Menace coming in really close for second. My favorite Clone Wars episode is . . . uh, wow, there's a lot that I love. I'm going to have to go with Landing at Point Rain and Voyage of Temptation. I love the pictures, they turned out really good!
ReplyDelete-Dutchess Satine Kenobi
YAY!!!!!!! Satine, you got on!!!!!!!! I'm so happy! :D Thanks for your comments Satine! :D
ReplyDeleteI love ESB too!!! It's my favorite.... ;D
Jedi~Chick <3