Friday, January 28, 2011

I have the day off!!

YAYAYAYAYAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today is Friday!  Today is Overlords, the new Clone Wars episode!  I'm SO PSYCHED!!!!!!!  I can't wait for 8:30!!!!!  :D

My cousin is sleeping over!  We're gonna pick her up from school this afternoon, but until then I'm babysitting my sister.  My mom is working out in the yard today because she's taking a break from our school.  *Mom needs some down time too!!!*  I have a feeling that it will be a Star Wars and My Little Pony day for me.....I think I'll put in TCW or TPM.  My mom's outside....she won't hear.....LOL!

I'm going to go shower....then I'll probably be back on Blogger later!  :D

Bye for now!!!  (or as Tigger would say,) TTFN, Ta Ta for now!!!!!

A very hyper,
Jedi~Chick <3   :D  ;)

11 comments:

  1. I dreamed I met you.
    Yeah, it was kinda weird.

    Your real name was Aria. That's not right, is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I love it when you're hyper! ;D I /don't/ have the day off. *sniffs* I also wish I had Cartoon Network. *sniffs again* I might try to stay away from spoilers. If I'm not on tonight much, that's why. I might change my mind though. =P

    Have a fun day off!!!!!!! =DDD

    -Leia <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leia, LOL!! Haha, yes I'm still hyper, mainly because I just watched the end of ROTJ and am now putting in ESB. I'll enjoy my day off but I'm going to surprise my mom and do science. ;D

    Amaranthine, nope thats not my name...but my sister's favorite doll is named Aria. That's funny that you met me! I'd love to meet all of you someday! :D I had a dream a few days ago that I met Leia at SWW and we spent the day together! LOL it was really fun! Oh, and Leia, your name was just Leia. :D

    I might do a post on my bedroom and you guys will have to do a scavenger hunt for my real name. That would be fun!! :D

    Jedi~Chick <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, but I already know your name through email, Jedi~Chick. I guess that means I can't do the hunt in a fair way. ;)

    Maybe I should do a name hunt of some sort. Amaranthine had one which I figured out. You're having one, but I already know. Endor sorta had one, but I already knew. So maybe I should figure out a creative way for one.

    You had a dream you met me at SWW? LOL!! That is so funny! Did I look like Leia in the dream? ;P

    -Leia <3 (Being too lazy & bored to sign in.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!!! New TCW episode tonight!!!!:D :D :D

    Sounds like you're going to have a very fun day! I wish I had today off...:-D


    -Barriss :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, yeah, I think you and Endor already know my name. I know Endor's....but not yours! That would be cool if you did a hunt!! I'm going to try and load a bunch of pictures onto iPhoto so I can do some more posts, but I don't know how far I'll get.

    Yes, Leia, you did look like Leia in my dream. Dark brown hair and warm brown eyes. Your sister was there too if I remember right....but she had darker blonde hair instead of Winter's white blonde hair. :D We went to a bunch of attractions and talked the entire time. LOL! It was a good dream! :D

    Jedi~Chick <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know Jedi~Chick's name. o.o

    I only know Amaranthine's and Endor's (obviously.) xD

    Have fun with your sleepover!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Savannah!!
    Like I said, I'll probably do a search thing later....I'm going to load the pics later! :D

    Jedi~Chick <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey its E! Let me just say that I hate star wars (sorry) but I make up for it by LOVING Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Percy Jackson, etc.
    See ya Later
    *E*

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know Jedi~Chick's name!!!!!!!!!! And her middle name! LOL!

    Agh, I can't wait till tonight!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, you do know my middle name!!! LOL! Well, I know yours so I guess we'll call it even! :D

    I can't wait either!!! 8:30 can't come fast enough!!!!!! :D :D

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!