Friday, January 21, 2011

Welcome to my blog!

Hello!!!

This is my first blog!!!  I am very new at this, so hang in there, I'll be working out all the bugs soon!!!  Welcome to my blog, To Thine Own Self  Be True!!!!  I'll talk about Star Wars, Christianity, Homeschooling and much, much more!!!  :D

Jedi~Chick <3


5 comments:

  1. Hey girl!!! I was like, "What??" when I saw you got a blog! I was excited as well because we are all finally together in the land O blogging! One little suggestion, you need to change the writing. It's very hard to read. =) But I'm sure you already know that. =)

    -Leia <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!!! Thanks for following and for commenting Leia!!!! I'm so excited for this blog! I just made the font a bit bigger. Thanks for the advice. I'm now a blogger!!! From the Land O Blogging!!! :DDDDD

    Jedi~Chick <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jedi Chick I'm homeschooled too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Madeline! Welcome to my blog!!! Thanks for commenting and YAY!! Another homeschooler! :D

    Jedi~Chick <3

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!