Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Catching up on the June Meme

I've fallen terribly behind on this.  But, I will catch up now!!!!  :)


Day 6:  Favorite color
PuRpLe!!!!!  Also Teal.  ;)
Day 7:  A happy photo
My little sister reading to her American Girl doll.  Kit's head is behind her...XDD  LOL!  I love this picture though, it always makes me feel so happy looking at it.  She's really cute here.  :)

Day 8:  A sad/angry photo
*sobs*  What must he be thinking??

Day 9:  A photo you took
Cool, huh?

Day 10:  A photo of you from 10+ years ago
I don't have one on my computer......XDDD

Day 11:  A recent photo of you
Can I get back to y'all on that?  I have a bunch of great pics from our recent trip to the Keys, so I'll post them once I find the connector cord to load pics.  XD

Day 12:  Favorite photo of yourself
See the above answer.  xD

Day 13:  A fictional book
Just name one?  Well, okay.  xD

Kingdom Keepers, Power Play


Day 14:  a non-fictional book
Uhmm....hmm.....uhh.....Ah!  I know.
My science book.  My mother would be proud.  ;)

Day 15:  a fanfic
asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjk;lasdfjkl; I LOVE FANFICTION!!!!!!!!  :D  LINK TIME!!!!!  xD
My Account on Fanfiction.net.  :D  I have eight stories published and would be honored if you would stop by and read.  ;)  (AND REVIEW!!!!  I ALLOW ANONYMOUS REVIEWS!!!!)
On to others....
The Sith's Last Stand
The Awakening: Revised Edition
I, Mara Jade
Why Does Daddy Have to Go?  <<<  That one is for Endor.  ;)  I promised you that Wedge Antilles fic, so there ya go!!!
Do Little Jedi Dream of Sith Lords?

Day 16:  A song that makes you cry

*SOBS HYSTERICALLY*

Day 17:  an art piece
By me or someone else???  I'll do both.  ;)

By Me:

By Someone Else:


Day 18:  a prized possession
I have many.
My signed picture of Ashley Eckstein.
My Jedi Path book.
A bunch of my Disney pins, notebooks and other things from Disney.
My stuffed animals....(don't laugh).  ;)

Day 19:  A personal talent
I can play nearly any song by ear on my viola.
I have a fairly good memory.  I have an excellent memory when it comes to Star Wars or Disney facts.  :)

Day 20:  a personal hobby
I like to write stories (fanfiction and other stories too).  I often make up stories in my head, to think of when I'm bored or just sitting (like when in the car or something).  It's very helpful.  :P

Day 21:  a recipe.
I don't feel like looking one up.  :P  So...
Bowl + Cereal + Milk = Breakfast!  There is the recipe.

Day 22:  a website
Hehe.....
The Lakehouse
Oh Shameless Promotion.....XDD

Day 23:  a YouTube Video
Ohmygosh this is funny.  XDD  I was laughing so hard, and then felt so happy.  Just watch.  ;)



Isn't that SO adorable?!?!!?  XDDD

Day 24:  and example of your handwritting
I'll get back to you on that one too.  I don't have a cord to connect my camera.

Day 25:  your day (in great detail)
Today was actually a pretty good day.  :)  My mom and I did a 'book club' with our new book(s), The Original Argument by Glenn Beck and Joshua Charles.  :)  It's really a great book.  Then we rested a lot, because I wasn't feeling so well, and neither was she, and later we went to get my great grandpa so we could go to my grandparent's house for dinner.  :)  We got to visit with my aunt, uncle and cousin (who were visiting) and we got to put on a 'show' for the family.  My cousin and I sang, danced, and back-up sang for my sister.  ;)  It was tons of fun.  Later we went back home, and now I'm here.  I watched AOTC a while ago too.  :)  LOL!

Day 26:  a guilty pleasure
Fanfiction.  :)  The Nanny (one of my favorite tv shows), and other shows.  :P
YouTube videos.  XDDD  Especially funny ones.  :P

Day 27:  first and current celebrity crushes.
I honestly don't know. Unless Luke Skywalker or Anakin Skywalker is a celebrity, I don't have one.  XDD
I do love Luke though.....and Anakin.........and Han..........and many other fictional men.......

Day 28:  somewhere you want to visit
I have a very long list of these things.  I'll put it in the bucket list.  EVERYWHERE.  I want to go all over.  ;)

Day 29:  Something you're excited for
Our upcoming Disney Trip
CVI
SWW 2012
Homeschool Convention 2012
(yes I am aware those last three are a week away)
Our upcoming trip to the Keys (we're leaving I think Saturday....) xD

30:  Your bucket list
I know a bucket list is VERY long (usually) so I'll make mine shorter.  :P

"when I grow up...."
I want to live in a huge house that I design myself,
on Sanibel Island,
in Florida,
but first I want to work for Disney, and eventually be an editor for books and things.
I want to have a family (a large family)
and still be close to my parents, sister, grandparents, cousin/best friend, and other family,
have my cousin/best friend on the property of my very large estate and my parents.
I want a salt water aquarium lining the wall of my family room,
and an entire attic to myself,
and a little closet/bedroom for my Star Wars collectibles.
I want to take one year out of my life to take my entire family on a road trip to each state in the USA.  We'd get a really big trailer/RV and travel the country together.
I want to take a trip in a houseboat, and visit the Caribbean.
I will homeschool my kids and raise them with a firm reliance in Jesus Christ.  And Star Wars.

That pretty much sums up my bucket list.  XD  I have more, but that's good for now.  It's 2am and I need some sleep.  ;)

Tons of Love,
Jedi~Chick

9 comments:

  1. Nice Post. I enjoyed our "book-club". The Federalist Papers/the Constitution may not seem like they are that exciting, but our Founders really had all the answers. Knowledge is power and history repeats itself over and over. I enjoy our discussions and you are wiser than your years. With firm reliance on Divine Providence......................
    love
    Mom
    p.s. nice picture of your science book (we start Physical Science next month)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Ahsoka pic you drew! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have the same science book-- I mean, I just forgot, I did that one last year :) Too funny!

    You're a super good artist btw <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your blog and automatically had to follow because your a Star War's fan and so am I. Anakin<3 lol...anyhooo...thats picture of Ahsoka you drew is AMAZING! So talented:) And isn't that video of Kodi crying over Justin just so adorable?? I love it!
    Awesome post<3
    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwww that was such an adorable video! Even though I'm not a fan of Justin Bieber's music, he still seems like a very nice person.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That picture of your sister is precious. Please tell her (and Kit) that I said "hello".

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! Your bucket list is probably the length of mine, if mine isn't longer... I have so much that I want to do someday I don't know if the WORLD has time for it all, let alone me!

    By the way, you're an awesome artist. :) Can you draw a tree diagram for me for school? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So, a friend of mine pointed out Why Does Daddy Have To Go made your recommended fic list in this post.

    All I have to say is THANK YOU! And I'm really glad you enjoyed it. Wedge and Syal are two of my favorite characters to write (as evidenced by the unhealthy amount of pagetime I've devoted to those two over the last six years.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Also, I'm totally going to check out your fics on FFN soon as I get some free time :)

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!