I wrote this for Paige's Pass It On Blogger Meme!
Here's the Link to the last chapter: Converse and Munch's Parts
"No survivors at this point." I heard only this. I began backing up, right into the arms of James.
....................................................................................................................................................................
"Are you okay?" James asked me as I backed up and fell into his strong arms. I looked up at him with tear filled eyes. I shook my head.
"No." I told him in a choked voice.
"My dad..." my voice broke and I glanced back to the TV.
James's eyes followed and widened when he saw the crash sight and the reporters talking. I couldn't hold it in and started sobbing, not caring who was listening. Even if I wasn't super close to my dad, he was my dad and he's probably dead...and it's all MY FAULT. I turn and bury my face in James's shoulder soaking his shirt with my tears.
"Oh my God Emma, I'm so sorry," he said, now understanding what was going on.
I looked up at him and he gave me a sad smile, pulling me into a hug and rubbing my back soothingly.
"No!" I shouted, "No no no no!! You're dating. And it's not me who you are dating. Just...leave me alone for a while James....I don't have time for this." James's eyebrows furrowed in confusion.
"What? Em, just...calm down. I'm sure your dad will be okay." I nodded a little bit and turned around to look back at the TV.
Suddenly, I heard the reporter say, "Wait....reports have just come in that five survivors have been found, one of them a small child." I gripped James's arm in worry and nervousness.
"Two men, a woman, a teenage girl and a toddler have been found so far. All are alive, though in critical condition. They will be transported to the hospital via helicopter immediately."
I was beginning to hyperventilate. "Please don't be dead." I murmured, "please don't be dead." James put his hands on my shoulders. "It'll be okay Emma." I began to cry again. "This can't be happening. I need to find him. I can' just stay here!!"
James nodded. "Then let's go. C'mon I'll drive." James grabbed his coat and his keys off the hook near the stage door and grabbed my hand.
Before I knew what was happening, I was driving towards the local general hospital, in James's car.
....................................................................................................................................................................
Well there ya go!!!! :D I hope you all liked it.....I wanted to write more, but decided to keep it brief. Paige, enjoy, and thanks for including me! I wasn't sure where this took place, and I don't have time to look it up, so I just put 'the hospital'. XDD
This story is just getting good, so I don't know how we're just going to end it after Paige's chapter!!!!!! LOL!
I hope you all liked it.
Jedi~Chick <33

Wow. Wow. WOW! FANTASTIC job, Jedi~Chick! This activity is amazing, isn't it? I can't wait to see how it ends. :)
ReplyDeleteWow is right! Since when are you writing scripts for daytime t.v. dramas (aka soap-operas). You have quite the knack for bringing fiction to life. I'm impressed and a little nervous - will you still remember us little people when you are famous?
ReplyDeleteWow! Great job! Extra suspense now haha! Thanks so much for participating!
ReplyDeleteI've never even heard of the pass it on meme. SO cool! And I love your page here. I'm a huge Wicked fan! Thanks for commenting on my interview with Ashley!
ReplyDelete