Amaranthine, Satine, and everyone else who doesn't live close enough to Florida to visit Orlando will hate me for this post.
OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH CELEBRATION SIX IS IN ORLANDO AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH MY GOSH I AM SO EXCITED BEYOND BELIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDD
I'm so sorry that all my friends can't go!!!!!! I read Amaranthine's and Satine's blog post and I felt really bad. :(
On the brighter side, Rachel Queen Karina, Cad Bane's Chick, and possibly a few others will (most likely) get to go and I might get to meet them in 'real life' rather than just (as Amaranthine would put it) a faceless Internet entity!!!!! :D LOL!
So. I'm very excited. But, because I love all my friends who can't go, you all get your choice of the following:
A monorail cat!!!!
A Platypus!!! The world's only aquatic mammal who lays eggs....
A eated flower......
Or a Pet Rock!!!!!!! Congratulations and Enjoy!!!!!!
Love you all!
<333333








I hope I didn't hurt your feelings with all my ranting.
ReplyDeleteYou've been so, SO sweet about it! Thank you :) I wish there was a way for everyone to go.
I hope all the girls that get to go will have fun!!! Hopefully some of y'all will meet each other!!!!!!!
LOL I'll take the Platypus. Thank you! XD
Reading this post made me feel better :) I love you!!! *hugs* Have fun for me!
You're going to Celebration VI!? SO AM I!! XD I can't wait!!!
ReplyDeleteYay for pet rocks, eated flowers and exciting news!
ReplyDeleteHave a great time!
.......
ReplyDeleteThanks for being so nice about it though, with all my ranting. XD
NOT FAIR! :P
ReplyDeleteUgh. When is it being held?