Monday, June 20, 2011

Celebration CVI Commercial!!!!! (just watch)

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!


*snickers*  I made that.  My voice, my camera-work, my sister's hands and sound effects.  :)  Hope y'all liked!!!!!!!  XDDD  I love the ending.  "How'd that one turn out?"  We did that maybe SIX times????  xD

Love you all!
Jedi~Chick <33

15 comments:

  1. Hehe...great job! Thanks for sharing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, great job! Looks good! I like the background poster!

    I just did a SW post too; a tribute, actually. I'd love it if you could read it and gave me your opinion on it. :)

    {hugs}
    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! That was awesome! I have that Star Wars poster!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

    You actually sound like I thought you would!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! Plo Kool video!!

    -Barriss =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got your comment :) It's fine, take your time! At least you told me your working on it so it's fine! Can't wait to see your part!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWESOME!!!! That WAS SO COOL!!!! aND WE GOT TO HEAR WHAT YOUR VOICE SOUNDED LIKE AWESOME!!! GOOD JOB!!!! :d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL @ the video! Now I can imagine your voice while I'm reading your blog. :) Coolness, I can tell that you're excited! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did anyone ever tell you have a voice for radio? Maybe you and your little sidekick can open your own production studio and start doing voiceovers and sound-effects; could be the next big thing (NBT). I love your creative and obsessive side - so glad you are using your creative talents to keep us all entertained.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just found out about your blog and it is really cool! I love Star Wars too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it!! You have a pretty voice. ;) That's SOOO cute!! :D
    -Rachel (Queen Karina)

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!