Thursday, June 2, 2011

Meme Time!!!!

Sarah, Qui and Nova are doing this meme, so I want to join in the fun.  ;)


Day 1: Favorite Song
Are you kidding me???  I can't pick a favorite song to save my life.  XD
BUUTTT.....today's lineup of favorites consists of this:
No Good Deed from Wicked
What is this Feeling? from Wicked
Animal by Neon Trees
Ashokan Farewell by Jay Ungar
Test Drive from How To Train Your Dragon

I love those songs!!!!!!  today  XDD  Today might be a totally different story.  :P

Day 2 (today): Favorite Movie
This is harder than the songs.  XP 
Empire Strikes Back
Return of the Jedi
A New Hope
TCW Movie
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
John Adams (it's actually a mini series of movies)
Tangled
Agents of Secret Stuff  (XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD)
Lemonade Mouth
Lilo and Stitch

:)  Okie Dokie! 

I'm off to dance now.....well, in a half an hour.  ;)

Love y'all!!! 
P.S. YAYYYYYY!!!!!!  I've got 40 followers!!!!!!!!!!  :D  YES!  thanks so much you guys! 
P.P.S. Expect a post on the Kingdom Keepers books (especially book 4) within the next few days.  I'll be done with the book probably tonight or tomorrow.  ;)

Okay, I"m done.  xD
Love,

3 comments:

  1. Haha! You've seen Agents of Secret Stuff?! I LOVE that movie!! Hehehe!! I'm a HUIGE nigahiga fan! XD
    -Rachel (Queen Karina)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Agents of Secret Stuff!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congats on making 40 followers!

    And yes, "Animal" is an amazing song. :) But personally, I <3 "Born This Way" by Lady GaGa! It's so AWESOME - not only are the lyrics inspirational, the beat is so CATCHY!

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!