First of all, Thank You to my 48 followers. I'm honored to see that 4 next to that 8 on my follower sign. :) You guys rock. ;)
Today's Beautiful People post is going to be about my Star Wars OC (actually, my Original Character AND my Role Play Character...you get a bonus). And I love this character so much. xD She's super fun, and my 'alter ego' in many situations. Here ya go......FALLON SUNSTAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
What kind of music does she like?
Well, Fallon is a Jedi Padawan.....and I'm not sure what music or if they are even ALLOWED to have music on their datapads, but I would imagine that Fallon would like jazzy type songs, country songs and most of the clean and good songs on the Galactic Charts. :)
Does she like to go outside?
Yes!!!! Fallon loves the outdoors. She and her friends (the other Padawans) are always at the park, in the gardens, or playing with their pets outdoors.
Is she naturally curious?
Haha!!! This question is hilarious. Curious and Fallon are almost ALWAYS in the same sentence. xD Fallon and her friends are CONSTANTLY getting into trouble for their curiosity. They are always in other people's business.
Right Handed or Left Handed?
Right Handed.
Favorite Color?
Blue-green, blue, or purple.
Where is she from?
Dantooine! She's from Dantooine. ;)
Any enemies?
She's a Jedi. All Jedi have enemies. Aka, the Sith. BUT....Fallon's number one enemy isn't a Sith. It's......
.
.
.
MACE WINDU!!!!!!!!!!!!
DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN.
What are her quirks?
Quirks.....she has many......

What kind of things get on her nerves?
Fallon literally has nerves of steel...it's probably from being a Jedi...but Mace Windu gets on her un-steeled nerves quite a bit. She doesn't like being told what to do....though she knows when to follow direction. Also, when someone messes with her friends, it gets on all her nerves. A lot. XD
Is she independent or does she need others to help her out?
Padawan Fallon is definitely an independent soul. She rather do what she wants than do what she's told, but she knows to be good. She is the kind of person who helps others out. (hence the Jedi part...) She and her friends are very independent, usually getting into all sorts of trouble without their Master's knowing. ;)
Well, that's all about Fallon!!!!!! Fallon is featured in my Trapped in the Star Wars Universe story (where she's me in disguise) and also in my Day in the Life of a Jedi story on The Lakehouse Forum. I role play Fallon in StarWarsLife on TLF as well. She's a character very dear to me, and I can't help but use her in my stories! :D
Thanks everyone for reading! Tons of Love!!
Fallon.....oops, I mean....
P.S. I'm thinking about changing my name to Fallon on Blogger, since that's what most of my friends call me now....and I'm also in the process of making a new blog design. ;)

You are still Jedi Chick in my book. Definitely like the beach/seaside theme but you need more colorful images to draw interest. The layout template is not to my liking (but then again you are a righty - so you wouldn't understand my left-navig preferences). Keep those creative juices flowing your posts are always interesting and entertaining.
ReplyDeleteOMGosh, I love your new layout! It's so fresh and bright! Love it! :)
ReplyDeleteI know you as Jedi-Chick, but change your name if you want; people will get used to calling you by a different name quickly. :D
~Jamie Joyce
Daddy: I fixed it. xDD And sorry about the left navi thing.....I used a new layout to go with the new design. ;P I'm still getting used to it too. ;)
ReplyDeleteJamie Joyce: Thank you so much!!! I'm glad you like it!!!! I do too, I just keep opening the page to see it. ;P
And according to my poll, I'm staying Jedi~Chick for a while. xD Everyone on Lakehouse and other places call me Fallon though. ;) Thanks girl! :D
JC <33
I am the ONLY one voting for Fallon!
ReplyDeleteI'm gonna call you Fallon.
Love the new layout!! My favorite colors and it looks very fresh!!
ReplyDeleteI think you should change your Blogger name to Fallon, but that's just me. ;)
ReplyDeleteFallon (your character), by the way, sounds pretty cool! :D
And I love your new design. :) The header is great!