I did the post at my good friend Endor's blog. :D Love you Endor....you let me get away with waiting forever to do this post. XD
CLICK HERE FOR THE GUEST POST
Enjoy! :D
I will be working on another Disney tag/post soon, and a Star Wars one. :3
EDIT:
I DID ANOTHER POST!!!!!! :D Yays! This one was for Qui, at Dancing Through Life! :) Here's the post:
;)

MWHAHAHA I READ IT ALREADY! Aren't you so proud of me? xD
ReplyDeleteI read both and left comments. :D Great job. Also, I posted my answers to the Disney Princess Tag. Can't wait to see yours! :)
ReplyDelete~Jamie Joyce
My computer isn't letting me leave comments on the Princess Post, so I'm doing it here. :P
ReplyDeleteAnyway, GREAT POST! It makes me want to convince my parents to let me watch the rest of the Disney films (although my Mom did give me and my sister permission to watch Tangled, so we'll get to see that film sometime soon!) I love how you were able to give a good spectrum of different Princesses!
Jamie