Monday, July 25, 2011

I guess this is goodbye.....

For now!  :(

I'll be away from the blogosphere for the next....week....but I will be available via email!  If you have a sudden need to talk to me, (haha....) you can contact me through the email on my 'Contact Me' page.  ;)

Sometime tomorrow, I will be driving to Disney World.  I will miss you all very much!

I'll be sure to take lots of pictures and do a mega post when I get back!

Right now however....I am doing what I do best.  Procrastinate.

I was on a few tumblrs and DeviantART's last night (again) and packing a little in between.  Only a little though.  :P

I still need to finish packing and cleaning before we leave tomorrow.  It'll be a long night......

But, to keep me busy, my cousin and I have decided to text the entire night.  XDD LOL!

Love you all!  Thanks for all the comments!  :D

*hugs*

Some pictures before I go!

This is the best picture ever ever ever infinity.  I love it to death!!!!!!  It is my iPod wallpaper.  I can't help but laugh HYSTERICALLY each time I look at it!!!!


This one tops in at number two in my favorite pictures list.  I died laughing seeing this one.  XDDDDD

I love the way Luke looks in this picture.  I honestly don't know why.  Something about it is really......I dunno.  ;)


Hhheeeeee!!!!!!!  :D  I love it!!!!!  So cute!  



First of all, OMGOSH THEY ARE SO CUTE AS BABIES!!!!!  Second......I love way that little 'montage' thingy looks!  :D

(that picture is from Sarah at First, Best, Destiny)  That will be me tomorrow morning around 8:30 am......XDDD

So goodbye my friends!  I may be able to post from my iPod if we have wi-fi!!!!  We'll see!  Love you all!

*hugs*

8 comments:

  1. Have an awesome time! The force is with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I like the first pic...and the last moving one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bye JC!! Have a magical time at WDW ;)

    LOL!! I love those pictures. The last one is hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I like that Han/Leia graphic! Where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alright! :D I'll miss you!

    <333,
    Amaranthine

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAVE AN AWESOME AWESOME TIME! See you when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bye! Have fun! I'll miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the first pic its funny. i do like the twins though there so cute when there little. i like the pics of padme and the family. i wish she was alive 2.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!