Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I'm back!

I am officially home!!!!!  :D
It's wonderful to be back.  I've missed my internet so much...
Anyhow, I'm home now, and will be around the internet world as much as I can be!!!!!  :D  I have already loaded up some pictures around the internet world, so......I'll give you some links.  ;)

http://jedichickfallon.deviantart.com/
You can go here, to my DeviantART, and look at the 'Disney Photos' folder in my Gallery.  :)

Or....you can go here, to my Fanart/pictures topic on The Lakehouse Forums. http://thelakehouse.bigforumpro.com/t303p60-jedichick-s-fanart

Or you can just keep scrolling.  XD

My trip was AWESOME.  I had so much fun.  The only bad thing that happened was that it was INCREDIBLY sweaty and hot, and my precious iPod Touch was LOST.  *sobs hysterically*

Moving on......

Here are a few pictures!  :)

Not the best picture......I look fat and like I have a tree growing out of my head.  XDD  That is in front of the Liberty Tree in Liberty Square, Magic Kingdom.  I have wanted to see that Liberty Tree SO BAD since reading/watching Johnny Tremain.  :3

We took an animation class in Hollywood Studios, and we learned all kinds of things!  This was part of the class.....we learned to draw Goofy!  I'll take a better (finished) picture of it and post it on DeviantART.  :)

That's me in front of Nemo and Friends in Epcot.  ;)  We walked right onto the ride!  I love love LOVE that place.  :)

We went to DisneyQuest while on our vacation......I discovered that I am VERY VERY bad at games like these.  This was the Star Wars Original Trilogy arcade game.  I was SO BAD.  xDDDDD  I tried five times, and each time, I lost.  :P  I killed Luke in a battle with Vader, I killed him again in a battle with Boba Fett, and I killed Leia in a speeder chase.  I got squished by an AT-AT in the Battle of Hoth and crashed my landspeeder.  :P  I was only semi-better at the Podracing game.  I played that 15+ times, because our hotel arcade had it as well.  ;)

My precious baby sister (*sobs*  She's not a baby anymore......my little padawan is all grown up!) faced Darth Vader in the Jedi Training Academy.  ;) She waited Five Hours as an Alternate to be put in.  xD  She finally did, and had a BLAST!  :)

Me, standing in front of the building where i met Ashley Eckstien in May.  My sister had to wait there all day to be put in the Jedi Training Academy.  ;)  LOOK AT MY SHIRT!  It is epic. xD

Me in front of Star Tours!  :D  I rode it once, went to Hoth and Coruscant, and I got Princess Leia's transmission!!!!!  I almost screamed.  XDDDD  :D

Me in front of Epcot's China.....I LOVE that place!  :D  You can see my backpack dumped oh-so-nicely at my feet for this picture.  XDDDD

Me at the noodle place (haha....noodles.) with a perfect view of Cinderella's castle, so I took a picture!  :D  The shadows were really weird there, but I decided to post it anyway.  ;)

We had an awesome time.  ;)  My mom and dad were HILARIOUS.  When we went to the pool one day, I was following them around because I like to write fanfics about the funny things my parents say to each other. They both were really sick of me following them around, so they acted crazy on purpose.  XDD  My mom acted like Princess Leia, and my dad Han Solo.  :)  It was so funny/awesome.  They chased each other around the pool, and my dad lifted my mom up and they kissed.....passionately. XDDDDDD  That got me to leave them alone.  XD  But I am writing an awesome fanfic about it!  ;P

Chibi was with us the whole time.  :)  We had a blast.  Chibi is my best friend since birth.  (BBSB)  We rode Star Tours together, Space Mountain, Buzz Lightyear, and a TON of other rides!  We were partners/buddies the whole time.  ;)  We had such a fun time.  Chibi is in LOVE with Pirates.  :) Her YEAR was made when she got chosen to go up as part of "Captain Jack's Crew" in the Pirate show in Magic Kingdom.  She is in LOOOOVE with Captain Jack Sparrow.  ;)  Like how I am with Luke Skywalker, only worse.  xDDD
Captain Jack came over to her while 'Mac' the pirate helper guy was giving instructions.  He played with her braids (Chibi usually wears her hair in long braids) and called her beautiful.  XD  I cried I was laughing/so excited for her.  ;)  She was a fangirl....like I was after meeting Luke and Anakin during SWW.  ;)

When we were at our Hotel, a nice lady gave us signed posters of Jack Sparrow!  I got one, and so did Chibi.  We got them while hanging out downstairs by ourselves.  :3  She screamed.  XDDDDDD  I was so happy for her.  "you have a fandom!!!!"  xDD

Anyways, we had a wonderful trip, and it's nice to be home.  :)  I hope we can go to the Keys soon.....I am already ready to take another trip!  LOL!  But this time, I'd have internet.  ;)  UNLIMITED INTERNET!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!
*coughs*
Ahem.  I apologize.  XDD

Have a great day y'all, I'll see you tomorrow in Docking Bay 94!  :P

Love,

10 comments:

  1. Ooh...parent romance. :P

    Haha well I went to the first link, my sister was watching, and she basically screamed out, "Lucy!" :D :D :D Yes, she does really like Lucy...and Narnia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! I love all of your picture but the one in front of the Chinese gate is my favorite ;)

    Have fun in the Keys (if you don't get stormed out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. JEDI-CHICKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like an awesome trip! I love going to Disney World. We have some sort of membership so we go quite frequently. When I was a youngin' I always wanted to do the Jedi Training but my cousins and brothers never wanted to wait that long.:(
    By the way, you have the prettiest hair ever! I'm jealous. Mine takes much work to look like anything decent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back! I'm glad you had such a good time... it was fun to see all those photos of you. :) Now I can picture you in my head when I see your name! ;D

    That's too funny about you following your parents around, though. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, you've returned! I loved reading about your trip! I'm glad you had such a great time!

    ~Jamie Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back :) And it looks like you had a blast! Did you really draw the Goofy? If you did- it's amazing!! ♥

    Hahhahaha, your parents sound hilarious!! xD Lol

    xoxo
    Jordan
    ♫

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome home! Looks like you had a great time! Love the pictures <3 I've never been to disney but I hope to go someday!

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!