This post is going to be about my best friend, or rather, my cousin. :)
Now, my cousin is the best friend I've ever had. I love her very much, despite all our hundreds of differences, we're closer than anyone else. ;)
We've got a billion inside jokes, stories and things only we well ever understand. :)
My cousin is more like my twin sister than my cousin. We go everywhere possible together, and ever since we were little we've been two peas in a pod. ;)
My sister is also in our 'pod', but there are some things that are just for me and Chibi to understand. ;)
When we were little, we'd fight over EVERYTHING. We still do fight, probably more than average best friends, but we always make up and get over it. I know that I can trust Chibi more than anyone else I know. She knows me better than I know myself, and I know her the same. In fact, I wrote her DeviantART profile. XD
These few songs either remind me of her, or her of me. ;)
That song is right now our favorite. :) Especially the 'You test my nerves, it makes me stronger, so can you bother me, a little bit longer?" part. I know all the words. ;) Despite the chorus, this is the perfect song for the two of us! Plus, we sat there and cried/laughed/watched Winnie the Pooh in theaters. ;)
Again, perfect song for us. :) I <3333 this song!!!!!! :D :D
Only because this was our tap song, this is also our song. We randomly break out into tap moves ALL the TIME! XDDDD
Again, our song. :) We sing/dance really badly to it all the time!!!!!!!! XDDDD It's hilarious and for fun. I listened to this song like, ten times today. :P
We have all kinds of awesome back stories, crazy schemes, plans that never work, ideas and thoughts and tons of other insane things that we always talk about for no reason. XDDDDD
Chip and Dale/Chipmunks in general have special meaning for us. XDD When we were little, we came up with this thing where in a past life, we were Chipmunks, and all these other things. So, we are chipmunks. :) So ha. It's complicated but special. We are celebrating our 500 year Chipmunk Best Friend Anniversary this year. XDDDDDD LOL!!!
Yeahhh.....this pretty much describes the things we talk about. XDDDD We've had entire conversations about 'Sham-pow', the shampoo for Dinosaurs. XD
This is us. (I'm the peanut butter btw.) XD We 'stick' together through everything, even though we've fought a LOT. XD
Honestly, until this past summer, Chibi and I were kind of drifting apart. :P She goes to a private school, and I am homeschooled. We both got caught up with homework and school and sports/dance and other things, and essentially, we weren't as close as we used to be. I was into Star Wars, and she was into different things. She like lots of magic books, and stuff that was too 'dark/scary' for me. :P
But then we got close again! :D This is what brought us back together. :)
That's right. Wicked the Musical. :) I heard the music and told Chibi, "YOU'VE GOT TO LISTEN TO THIS!!!!" We listened together, and soon we were both hooked. ;)
That's our song from here. ;) We love this one, but the next song is our song forever. ;)
That song will be played at both our weddings. XDD We sang it as a duet, and we love this song so much. It describes us perfectly. ;)
After discovering Wicked close to the end of the school year, we decided to make this Our Summer. ;) This has been by far the best summer yet. :)
We've done EVERYTHING together! We've gone on vacation, gone to Disney World, stayed up late, watched movies, eaten ice cream, read books, played games, dressed like twins, eaten pretzels, watched more movies, cleaned bedrooms and done SO MUCH MORE!
I hate introspect. It makes me all sappy. XDD Anyways, I feel like this past summer, I've grown closer to my best friend. We can finish each other's sentences we're so close.
She's doing an art piece for me of Mara Jade. ;) She doesn't mind (as much now) that I like Star Wars. You see, she's got a fandom now.
Pirates of the Caribbean. Especially:
That's right. Captain Jack Sparrow. She LOVES Captain Jack. Like me with Luke Skywalker or Anakin Skywalker, only worse. (if that's humanly possible.)
So she had me watch the Pirates movies with her. I LOVED THEM!!!!!! :D I personally liked Will and Elizabeth (which she knew I would) and she very much was happy I liked them. :)
One of the best things we did this summer was the Disney Movie Rewards program. :) It was awesome. We collected codes and got free stuff!!!! I got her a necklace (POTC of course) and she got me an phone cozy that was High School Musical! :D
When we were in Disney, we did EVERYTHING together! She had her iPod with her, and she took pictures of us each place we went 'by ourselves'. :) We had pictures around the resort and at Hollywood Studios. :) We went on rides together, including Space Mountain, Hollywood Studio's Backlot Tour and Winnie the Pooh. ;) We sat at 'our' table at our hotel, (we sat there each time we went to that hotel, and now it's marked with our initials. XD) And we made 'Trash-can Soda' using our new souvenir cups. ;)
Trashcan Soda is simply a bunch of soda mixed together in one cup creating new and delicious flavors each time. ;) We make it every time we go to that hotel, and now every time we go to Disney. ;) Yay for Trashcan!
I'm hoping we can go back to the vacation house before summer's over, because we get to share a room and stay up late, and play on the computer(s) and write and read and watch movies and.....just.....be together. :)
Now that we've gotten older, we tell each other secrets, and talk about 'girl things' and boys and stuff like that. XD She's even on my forum, and we were chatting on TLF last night! :D I helped her organize/clear out her room, (she's redoing it) and I helped her decide on paint colors. :)
*sighs* So now you can see, how close I am to my cousin, and how much we love each other. ;)
I promise to have more posts soon, the next one will be an interview with my parents! And then I'll do a post on my sister. XDD
This post is /obviously/ dedicated to Chibi, the best friend and awesome-est cousin a girl could ever ask for! *hugs*
Thank you all for everything! Tons of love!






we all need someone in our lives. thank goodness its ur cousin. wish u both the best in your future friendship to come. sorry if it sounds cheesy not very good w/words sometimes.
ReplyDeleteI wish I could have a cousin/sister like that. :(
ReplyDeleteAwwww!!! That's so sweet!! Best friends (even if they are cousins) are awesome.
ReplyDeleteIt has been a thrill to watch you all grow into the young ladies (aaahem) that you are becoming. You two have been together since you were one and two years old. I'm glad you are both out of the "biting" phase. I can't write anymore because it will make my mascara run. I love you both, and your little sister too
ReplyDeleteLove
Mommy/Auntie
Aw, that's fantastic that you're so close with your cousin! :D You guys sound like really good friends, and it was great to read about your friendship. :) Thanks for sharing! *hugs*
ReplyDelete(PS "The Time (Dirty Bit)" is an epic song. ;D)
That's so cool! All my cousins are waaaaay older than me though so I haven't bonded with any of them.
ReplyDeleteHey buddy!! I've just nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award! I do hope you accept awards. Check it out here: Ezine of a Random Girl
ReplyDeleteHave an awesome day! :D
Oh and, awww! I wish I could have a best friend as great as your cousin is. I wish you guys well.
That is so cool! It's great to be that close to family members, that's how my brother and I are now.
ReplyDelete