I don't really know why, but I do. xD
(my deviantART ID)
I'm happy. ;) My family had a nice long shopping trip today, going to the 'fish place' (hunting and fish outlet, Bass Pro shop) today, to get stuff to keep stocked for Hurricane Season. I hope we can go back out later....I love going places. xD
I saw tons of camping gear, and my sister and I are planning our first ever camping trip. We're thinking maybe late November or January/February time....seeing today's heat index topped at 110 degrees. O.O
...............
I feel dance-y. xD This song is helping that dance-y feeling.
(and just for the record, I LOVE this show. xDDD)
I was very excited yesterday because the teacher I have helped in dance class for the past two years called. xD Sadly, our (mine and Chibi's) tap class is cancelled. :'( Tap is our favorite class. Pray that either the schedule changes again, or that we can do Jazz this year and she'll do it with me! :P
My sister and I have been dancing a lot. xD She'll come in my room and just dance around. A. She's adorable that way. and B. she's incredibly flexible and can slide right on into a split without a problem. Then she shifts from a right split to a straddle split, to a left split. I cringe. xD
.............
I've been writing. I LOVE writing. xD I'm working on the Sequel to Reaching For The Stars right now, and it's really fun to write. :D Plus, Ley gave me the link to a 'Character Creator' on DeviantART, so I created my girl OCs from the story! :D I'll post Ember Sparkstone, since she's my favorite. xDD
(is that not awesome?!? XDDD Source )
.................
I've been reading. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE L.O.V.E. Allegiance by Timothy Zahn. I highly recommend it. ;) I'm enjoying it so much! I am in love with Daric LaRone. (character people...I'm in love with the character...not like how I am with Luke Skywalker either. xD)
The whole book is so much fun. I flipped out (literally, I jumped off my bed and ran around my room 'happy-dancing') twice while reading. Once because I read part of a Mara chapter somewhere before, and I was all excited that I knew what was going on. XDD
And again because PINK FIVE WAS IN THE BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I nearly screamed. XDD Pink Five, or Stacey, from the Pink Five saga of Fanmovies, was in the book, flirting with Han Solo.
As someone who 'role-played' Pink Five for a day, that was a big deal. xD
As someone who 'role-played' Pink Five for a day, that was a big deal. xD
.......................
I am re-doing all the pages on my blog. :) I just created a Luke and Mara page for my self, since I am so nuts about that couple. xDDDD I shall be adding to that today. ;)
I'll be re-doing my 'Fanfiction Page' and posting links to my FAVORITE stories, and reviews of them. :)
Check out my new pages!!!! :D
.......................
Thank you all who commented on my interview with my mom. XD That's all she's asked since I published it, "Any more comments?" XDDDD
Here's another interview: Interview with Ember Sparkstone on my blog
And another: Another Ember Interivew from Amaranthine's blog.
Someday, Ember Sparkstone will be a famous, canon character. And my lovely cousin Chibi will get all the credit, despite the fact that I 'invented' her. XD
More about Ember you say? Here's another link. xD
The Amazing Adventures of Ember Sparkstone Thought up by Chibi, written down by me. :) Chapter 2 was just loaded. WARNING: EXTREMELY RANDOM CONTENT INSIDE.
.....................
Well, that's all for now folks! :D I'll be back later with a better post. XDDD
*hugs*
I am re-doing all the pages on my blog. :) I just created a Luke and Mara page for my self, since I am so nuts about that couple. xDDDD I shall be adding to that today. ;)
I'll be re-doing my 'Fanfiction Page' and posting links to my FAVORITE stories, and reviews of them. :)
Check out my new pages!!!! :D
.......................
Thank you all who commented on my interview with my mom. XD That's all she's asked since I published it, "Any more comments?" XDDDD
Here's another interview: Interview with Ember Sparkstone on my blog
And another: Another Ember Interivew from Amaranthine's blog.
Someday, Ember Sparkstone will be a famous, canon character. And my lovely cousin Chibi will get all the credit, despite the fact that I 'invented' her. XD
More about Ember you say? Here's another link. xD
The Amazing Adventures of Ember Sparkstone Thought up by Chibi, written down by me. :) Chapter 2 was just loaded. WARNING: EXTREMELY RANDOM CONTENT INSIDE.
.....................
Well, that's all for now folks! :D I'll be back later with a better post. XDDD
*hugs*



sorry about your tap class. i use to dance, 2. when i was younger. i miss it and when i get enough $, i'm going to go for latin lessons. who's this stacy? is that a fan film? do you have a link to it?
ReplyDeleteMULAN! LUCY!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, how do you create pics like that? Do you need something special to make them? What do you use?
Aalya Rain: Thanks. I'm going to miss it too. :P
ReplyDeleteStacey is from a fanfilm called Pink Five. Look up Pink Five on YouTube and you should find them. :)
Alaw: LOL! Thanks so much! I used Photobucket to make it, using the 'Quick Collage' setting. ;) it was fun, and that's my DevinatART ID as of right now. :)
Yes! Definitely a dance-y song, with the kind of beat that can make you want to move your feet!
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a fun camping trip in a few months! I love camping. :)
I'm sorry that you class was cancelled! That's disappointing. :(
Writing's good, I'm glad you're enjoying it so much right now! :D
You should tell your mom that she ought to go to the interview post and subscribe to the comments. Underneath the comment box is a link that says "Subscribe by email", and if you click it then all follow-up comments will be emailed to you! I do it all the time. :)
Ooh, one last thing... I disagree with the button on your sidebar. I can't say I've ever seen Star Wars, but it could NEVER compare with HARRY POTTER! LOL ;)
Taylor Lynn..see Star Wars!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry about your tap class ;( I used to dance. I'l pray that you'll be able to do it! Also that avatar thing is so awesome!!!
If you have this much to say when you are are "happy" I wonder what you'd have to say if you were sad or angry (let's not go there anytime soon - I likes you happy). You have a gift - your words reach many, make them count and don't worry - be happy.
ReplyDeleteHave fun camping! You'll love it! It's quite fun!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry about your dance class! I'll be praying!
LOL your sister is so adorable!
I love Pink Five!!!
Thanks for posting the link to the character creator ;) Your characters look awesome!
Awesome post!!
ReplyDeleteI love the collage thingy!! And Emma. :) How did you create her? What's the link?
That's SO cool that Pink Five was in your book!! LOL XDD
-Rachel (Queen Karina)
I got a blog award for you. Get it at my blog
ReplyDelete