Thursday, August 11, 2011

A few Videos....

I was busy writing, reading and a few other things last night, but I took a break to play around with THIS:


*laughs hysterically*  XDDDDDD  OMG that was so weird...... :P  Just for the record, I am wearing a faded pink tank top.  XDDD  I look like I'm not wearing a top in some of those pics....I AM I PROMISE!!!!!!!!!
Whatever.  xDDD  Here's a better one.  :)

*sighs*  Oh, I like that one.  XDD  So much fun......My facial expressions are quite.....interesting.....xDDDD

That's it for now y'all.  ;)  I'll be doing a better post later!  I'm interviewing my momma! :D  Love y'all!



7 comments:

  1. Seriously JC, this made me laugh. I loved them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! That was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I laughed so hard! I loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha cool videos! Those pictures were so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol! At 2am I'm sleeping :P.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL That was funny - it looks like you had fun! I agree with Sophia, though... at 2am I'm sleeping, too. xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL!! Haha Fallon! You make me laugh!! :D Do you have a youtube channel because if you do, I would love to subscribe to you!

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!