Monday, August 8, 2011

Blog Awards!!!

Hooray!!!!  I've been given a blog award!  I was awarded by Guen over at Ezine of a Random Girl.  ;)  Thanks Guen!!!!!!!  *hugs*

Now here's the award and the rules.  ;)


The Rules Are: 

  1. Thank the giver and link back to the Blogger who gave it to you!
  2. Reveal your top five picks, and leave them a comment telling them you've awarded them!
  3. Copy and Paste the award to your own blog.
  4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers!
  5. And most of all...have Bloggity-Blog Fun!!!

Now I've got lots of AMAZING Blogger Friends!  It's hard to pick just FIVE!  XD
The Liebster Blog award is to spotlight up and coming bloggers, with less than 200 followers.  ;)

Soooooo.....drum roll please.....*random drum roll sounds in background* 

I nominate: 
Amaranthine at Amarnathine Forever
JediKnightGrl at A Dreamer's Galaxy
and
DuchessSatineKenobi at A Jedi Knight--Or Soon Will Be

Congrats girls!  It's SOOO hard for me to choose, because I've got TONS of amazing Blogger friends!!!  ;)  

Love you all!  *hugs* 

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, yay - thanks so much, Fallon! *hugs* I'm honored to have been chosen. *blushes* Thank you thank you thank you!

    Hugs,
    Taylor Lynn <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! What IS a liebster, anyway? XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Fallon - you've been tagged, too! :D Check it out:

    http://perfectlysensiblenonsense.blogspot.com/2011/08/liebster-means-favorite.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on getting the award! I'll have to check out some of these blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much!!! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!