Thursday, July 7, 2011

Movie Mania!

Well, as most of my Internet friends know, I've been on vacation the past few days.  :)
So far, because it's hard to do a lot of fun things in paradise when it's RAINING the entire time, we watched movies.  A lot of movies.
We've watched:
Enchanted
Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark
Pirates of the Caribbean 2
National Treasure 1
National Treasure 2
How To Train Your Dragon
Yogi Bear
Toy Story 3
Meet the Robinson's
and a bunch of TV shows.  XD

Last weekend, we watched Cars 2, Pirates of the Caribbean 1, and the Muppet Show.  ;)

So I'll do a quick review of each movie I've watched so far.  We've got more to see!!!!  :D

Enchanted:
Enchanted is one of my favorite movies.  It's really cute, very funny and such a fairy tale!!!  LOL!
I give it: 8/10 stars.
Pros:  It's hilarious.  The characters are very funny and realistic, and the music is great.  :)
Cons:  I can't even think of any cons.  Maybe the one guy....Nathaniel.  I find him slightly irritating.  :P  XD
Favorite song:
I know all the words. XDD
.
.
Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark
I give it: 8/10 stars.
Pros:  It has tons of action, romance, more awesome action, and a treasure hunt!  xD  And Indy is really cute.
Cons: It had some language......and my sister was in the room for parts of that.......xDDD  And a lot of blood.  :P
Favorite Song:


(ooh, shocker)  But seriously, I love that song.  When I run around the house singing: "DUH DUH DUH DAAAAA DUN DUN DUNNNNNN!!!!!!  DUH DUH DUH DAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!  DUN DA DA DA DUNN!!!!!" It's borderline obsession.  XD  When I go to Disney World in a few weeks, I'm buying a Indiana Jones Hat.  I swear.
.
.
Pirates of the Caribbean 2: Dead Man's Chest
I give it: 9/10 stars!!!!!  This movie was fabulous!!!!  :D
Pros:  It had comedy, romance, action, and epic soundtrack and costumes!!!!!!
Cons:  Mild language, violence, blood, and kinda gross special effects.  XD
My favorite song:

(isn't it epic?!?)  Another one I run around singing.  XDD  And, for the record, I LOOOOOVE WILL AND ELIZABETH!!!!!!!!!!  Jack is all Chibi's, I want WILL!!!!!!!!!!!  :D
.
.
National Treasure 1:
I give it: 10/10 stars!!!!!!!!!  :D
Pros:  It's all around epic.  There is no other way to describe it.  It's got action, romance, comedy, and historical treasure hunts.  Totally awesome.
Cons:  I can't think of anything.  XD  I seriously can't.  It's too good of a movie.  ;P
Favorite song: (yes this movie has songs)

Isn't that cool?  I love the music for this movie.  :D
.
.
National Treasure 2:
I give it: 10/10 stars!!!!  It's just as good as the first!!!!!!!  :D
Pros:  More action, romance, chase scenes, treasure hunting and history!!!  :D  Oh, and comedy!  You can't forget about that one!!!!  :)
Cons:  The ONLY thing I can think of is at the VERY beginning, in the flashback thing, it always makes me cry.  :P
Favorite song: SEE ABOVE.  xDD
.
.
How to Train your Dragon:
I give it: 10/10 stars!!!!!!
Pros:  It is so absolutely amazingly adorable, it has dragons, awesome characters, and AMAZING soundtrack.
Cons:  The ending is bittersweet. And the fight scenes are intense.  xD
Favorite song:

GAH THE SOUNDTRACK FOR THIS MOVIE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!  The songs make me cry.  Along with the ending.  XD
.
.
Yogi Bear:
I give it: 7/10 stars.  It was really funny, cute, and had a bit of depth, but over all, it's an okay movie. ;)
Pros:  It was downright hilarious.  You can't go wrong with Yogi Bear.  XD  That movie was so beyond funny.  :P  And I loved the bit of romance between Rachel and Ranger Smith.  XD  And how Politicians always ruin everything. XDD
Cons: It was pretty 'lame' if you can call it that, and the humor was the 'stupid funny' type.  But it was SUPER funny.  Not many cons.  :P
Favorite song:  Okay, since I couldn't find any 'songs' for the movie, I'll give a few quotes.  ;)
Booboo: Go back in Mr. Turtle!
.
Yogi: But we've got a big finish!  And I jump over Booboo at the end!
Booboo: No you don't.
Yogi: I want to try it.
Booboo: I don't care.
.
That's all I got on them.  XDD  I've got plenty more quotes, but I don't have time for that right now.  XDD
.
.
Toy Story 3:
I give it: 10/10 stars.  This. Movie. Is. Incredible.
Pros: The whole movie is a pro.  I mean, all the favorite characters are back and better than ever.  It's fantastic.  Andy is a sweet teenager, and all the toys are loyal and sweet.  :)  I love Barbie and Ken. xD
Cons:  The ending made me sob.  A lot.  XD  And there were some pretty intense scenes.  AKA the incinerator.  :P
Favorite song:

Who DOESN'T love this song??? xD
.
.
Meet the Robinson's
I give it: 10/10 stars.  This is one of my all time favorite movies.  Amazing message, and adorable characters, fun story line and just so.....Disney.  ;)
Pros:  Everything.  They are all so great.  I love the whole thing.  And the whole, 'Keep Moving Forward' thing is so awesome.  ;)
Cons: Doris scares me.  XDD  It's so creepy.  :P  No other cons.  At all.
Favorite song:

GAAAHHH I love this song so darn much!!!!!!!!!  :DDDDD  I keep singing it.  :)
.
.
My cousin and I have spent most of the night crying.  Stupid Disney movies........Never mind, I love them too much.  ;)

Well folks, that's it for tonight!  I'm off to watch another movie!  ;)
But before we go....


Tons of Love!!!

5 comments:

  1. I loved the music for How to Train Your Dragon! There are a ton of movie I need to see ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love the themes for Indy and Pirates!

    I'm glad you had a good time watching movies! Too bad about the rain, though. Of all times to rain, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super great post, girlfriend! I liked your mini-reviews A LOT. :D

    ps I have a crush on teenage Andy. It's embarrassing. *hides*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love HTTYD music! It's awesome! Indy is cute? That's because he's really Han Solo! LOL Good post; today I'll be watching Mary Poppins for the first time (try not to laugh!) and I'm sure I'll love it's music.

    I'm getting ready for this week's marathon of Star Wars posts I have planned for my sister's birthday. I have them all nearly done; just the review for ROTJ left; then I'll get to post them!

    ~Jamie Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you've watched quite a few movies in a relatively short amount of time! I LOVE the Pirates theme.

    Sorry to hear about the rain....

    -Barriss =)

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!