I am exhausted. My hair is /really/ messy (from having open car windows most of the day), and it's pretty late. (9:30 pm on Sunday when I'm typing this).
**sigh** And this was the best day ever. :)
I decided to post about all my adventures from the past two days, since I only gave what happened in the car last post. ;)
Well, you read about getting to Cracker Barrel. ;)
Here are a few pictures from that experience (and before hand). XDD
 |
| My view...for about one and a half hours worth of driving. |
 |
| Nutmeg, with her pillow...>.< |
 |
| My Baby, who I wrote on for hours, until she took a /nap/. |
 |
| CRACKER BARREL!!! We spent a long time looking at the candy. |
 |
| And the canned goodies... |
 |
| And more candy!!!!!!!!!! :D |
 |
| Famous Peg Game.... |
 |
| The view from my seat...a GUN! XD |
 |
| The root beer I told y'all about. ;) |
 |
| Nutmeg with her menu. |
 |
| Captain Rex Pose!! XD |
And then we drove some more, until we FINALLY got to the hotel, where I posted that last blog post. ;)
 |
| My view from out the car window... |
 |
| Turning onto the street to go to the hotel! |
 |
| The hotel!!!! :DDD |
 |
| From the Car Window.... |
Then we decided to go to the Beach!!! :D Siesta Beach was AWESOME! :D I loved the sand, I could just sit in that stuff all day. ;)
 |
| The sign for Siesta Beach!!! |
 |
| The sand looks like snow. ;) |
 |
| Nutmeg walking in the snow-sand. xD |
 |
| See all those seagulls?? There were swarms of them. XD |
 |
| Seagull footprints... |
 |
| The Ocean!!! :) |
 |
| Birdie......XDDD |
 |
| Cute little lifeguard house thing...it had murals of sharks on it, much to Nutmeg's displeasure. XD |
 |
| The rolling surf.. |
 |
| Ripples in the Sand |
 |
| MORE ripples in the sand... |
 |
| Another pretty shot of the beach... |
 |
| I love the sand ripples!!!! XDD |
 |
| I found a Sand-Dollar!!!!! :D |
 |
| Pieces of Sand dollars.... |
 |
| SPONGE xD |
 |
| The grasses by the beach were really cool, they were super soft. ;) |
 |
| One of my favorite shots of the beach. I love the sky in this picture. |
 |
| The Lakehouse Forums was too long to spell in the sand. ;) This will just have to work. XD |
 |
| Cute-ish picture of me on the beach....my layers fell out of the hair-tie. xD |
 |
| We found this rubber shark on the beach!!!!!!! Isn't he awesome?!! |
 |
| TEENY-TINY seashells!!! |
 |
| It's true...I do love TLF. ;) |
 |
| I love this picture. The sunset is sooo pretty! ; ) |
 |
| Look at the clouds!!! XD |
After a wonderful time at Siesta Beach, we decided to go get dinner. We went to the most AMAZING restuarant. It was the Dutch Heritage House, in the Amish part of Sarasota. ;) SO COOL!!!!!
 |
| **Angelic Choir here** |
 |
| Me being silly in the car. XDD |
 |
| BEST. PICTURE. EVER. |
 |
| BEST. SUNSET. EVER. ;) |
 |
| Homemade rocking chairs!!!!! :D They were so cool! |
 |
| Inside the lobby |
 |
| Part of the downstairs gift shop. ;) |
 |
| Our table. |
 |
| The awesome chandelier. Pic dedicated to Chibi*Chick. ;) |
 |
| Menu |
Upstairs in this resturant was a HUGE gift shop!!!! :D They sold all kinds of cute crafts, bags, and LOTS of Christmas decorations!!! :) My favorite part of the Heritage House was that it was SO CHRISTIAN! :D They played Christian music, they sold Christian books and movies,, all the gifts upstairs were either Christmas or Christian related in one way or another, and it was really welcoming and sweet. ;)
 |
| **facepalm** |
 |
| We wanted to buy this for my mom. ;) |
 |
| I literally LOLed at that sign. XDD |
 |
| **sighs** So true. ;) |
 |
| ESPECIALLY my Family. XD |
 |
My Future Lamp. Someday I WILL find one like this. XD
One that isn't $70. XD |
 |
| Cute magnet with the legend of the Sand Dollar on it! ;) |
 |
| For all my Wolf loving TLF sistahs. ;) |
 |
| The Nativity Scene. ;) |
After having a HUGE filling dinner, we went back to our hotel, for some much needed rest and relaxation. ;)
 |
| Another shot of the hotel. ;) |
Or, rather, my sister decided to sit on my while I was trying to get some rest and relaxation. xD ;)
Then we all (eventually) went to sleep, and it was Sunday! :D The day I got to meet Timothy Zahn!!!! But we did lots of things before we even went to the bookstore. ;)
 |
This was just epic. The car near where we were parked at the hotel had this Mandolorian Sticker on it, and I showed my mom in excitement. She groaned and the following conversation occurred.
Me: Mom!! Look! It's the Mando symbol!
Mom: Oh no! HAN!!! FETT IS CHASING YOU AGAIN! Dad: DARN IT!!! KIDS, GET IN THE FALCON!! Me: **facepalm** XDD |
 |
| Cute house. |
 |
| Pretty beach en route to Anna Maria Island. |
 |
| Grass. |
 |
My dad and sister on Anna Maria pier. ;)
The following pictures are all from Anna Maria Pier, which was REALLY windy and fun!! :) |
 |
| One of the best shots all weekend. ;) |
And that picture would've been so perfect, had my thumb not been covering part of the lens...>.>
After that we headed to the Barnes and Noble, where I would spend the next four hours. XDDD
 |
| One of my favorite shots of the books. ;) |
 |
| My view for the next four hours. |
 |
| Me...taking pictures with my mom while waiting for four hours. ;) |
 |
MINE! :D MY copy of the 20th Anniversary HttE book!!!! :DDD
|
They had the 501st of the Tampa Bay Legion out!!!! :D Vader, Royal Guard and a Mando (as well as an Imperial Officer) joined us for Timothy Zahn's book signing!!!! :DDDD

Sorry it's so fuzzy....that's Sandi, one of the "book ladies". :) She gave me a hug and wished us a safe trip home, along with a "I'm so happy you got to meet him!!!!!" ;)
It was honestly the best day ever. ;) I was soooo happy. Just thinking about it makes me soooo happy!!!! :D Goodness.....I had so much fun. ;)
Okay y'all, well I hope you liked that post!!!! :D
Sorry for the wait, it took a while to load all my pictures and then find time to write the actual thing! ;) Going to do school now.....at 10 o'clock at night.....>.>
Oh well. ;) May the Force be with you all!!!
CHRISTMASSSSSSSSSSS.
ReplyDeletexD
Sounds like you had an awesome weekend, JC!!!!
OMG JC!!! You had so much fun!! That's awesome that you got to meet Timothy Zahn!!! :D Maybe I'll get to meet Mr. Zahn someday. :) I love all your pictures. Oh, and I totally want your shirts ;D I only have two Star Wars shirts, and one is a guys shirt... (They're so expensive! lol)
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome!!! I love your pictures and am so happy for you that you got to meet him!
ReplyDeleteOHHHHH I'm so happy for you! How very, very exciting! The pictures were AWESOME, too! You and your sister are so cute, you almost look like twins!
ReplyDeleteI'm envious of your trip to the beach! I love the beach, and the sand, and sand dollars. Oh, by the way, I've never seen a sponge like that before! I've seen crabs but not sponges! Very interesting! You got some good shots of the water as well.
Loved this post!!!! :D *Hugs*
~Jamie
LOVELY pictures from the beach!!
ReplyDelete*faints*
*wakes up*
GAHHH!!!! Looks like you had a spectacular time!! I'm so glad you got to meet TZ. Oh...and that "book lady" is awesome. :P
PENGUIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, that penguin is SOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awesomeness! I love Cracker Barell.
ReplyDeleteAlso you got to meet Timothy Zahn! That's super cool!
So Glad you had fun! You look like you could burst for joy in the picture where your standing with Timothy!:)
ReplyDeleteI Love the wolf picture thing!
I'm so glad you had an amazing time! :D
ReplyDeleteAnd oh my goodness, I thought that rubber shark was real. xD