Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Star Wars Book Post

Quick post, guys.  ;)

I am currently listening to "Survivor's Quest" by Timothy Zahn on my iPod.  ;)  We got the AudioBook from the Library, and I am in LOVEEEEEE with it!!!!!!!!  The special sound effects in it make me feel like I'm watching a movie in my head.  ;)  The guy who narrates it does good pitches for Luke, Mara, the Chiss, and other characters, and they have such AWESOME music and sound effects!!!!  Blaster sounds, Lightsaber sounds, animals, ships, commlinks, transmissions, Stormtrooper Helmets, MUSIC!!!, alien voices, EXPLOSIONS (I just jumped like, two feet in the air over that darn explosion) and more!!!!  :D

I love Mara's sense of humor, and the story itself has so many twists and turns it's awesome!!!!!  :D


.....

Also, I finished up Visions of the Future the other day, and to be honest, I would be immensely happy if the EU ended right then and there (possibly after "Union" the comic, and Survivor's Quest, which takes place right after that.).  >.>  Don't kill me Amaranthine.  XD

The ending was PERFECT.  It wrapped everything up, and had a whole top-bottom connection to the Heir to the Empire novels.  ;)  I loved it!  And I cried, (with insane joy) and laughed many times.  ;)  My mom was ticked that there weren't any good "Han and Leia Parts!".  XDD  I thought there were some good Han and Leia parts!!!!  And I also LOVED the Luke and Mara parts, and even the parts with Corran and Wedge were hilarious and great!!!!!!  :)

Over all, this book gets a 10/10 for me, and is officially my FAVORITE EU Novel.  ;)

Japanese Cover Art ROCKS!  :D 

.....

I'll be starting Choices of One probably tomorrow, and I hope to finish it up before Sunday.  Why you may ask?  If you're not on TLF, or have been emailed by me in the past 48 hours, then you probably wouldn't know this news.  ;)

I.  AM.  GOING.  TO.  MEET.  TIMOTHY.  ZAHN.  ON.  SUNDAY.






(if I get my school work done which it almost is, love you mom!)  We have to drive three and a half hours to go to a Barnes and Noble far away, but it will be SO WORTH IT.  :D

What should I say?  What should I wear?  Will I be able to speak?  What will I say?  GAHH!!!!  SO EXCITED!!!!!  :D

Alrighty friends, I'll be back soon with a better post.  ;)

BTW, I got a new iPod (FINALLY!!!) so I may be able to post from that sometime.  ;)

5 comments:

  1. That is soooo awesome that you get to meet Timothy Zahn!!! Hope you have an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so excited that you get to meet TZ!!!

    You're going to have oodles of fun on Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *gasps* I LOVE audio books, especially when dramatized! I am SOOOO looking it up!!!

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummmmm, you should dress up as Mara!!!!!!!!!!! That is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    And I can't wait to get to this area in the EU. At least in the series I'm reading now, Mara comes in and assists Leia....and she's not with Lando anymore. xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've been reading the fate of the jedi series. a friend got to read one and i got hooked. can't wait for the next one. :)

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!