Sunday, November 27, 2011

Links This Week

Post idea stolen from Savanna at Pandas, Lightsabers and Cameras, oh my!!.....a link post.  :)

Jedi With A Purpose -This is my Tumblr...I love it to death, and a few of my friends do as well!!!!  I hope you enjoy it!  :D I post pictures that I love, and that make me laugh.  All of them are clean and age appropriate.  ;)

Through Two Blue Eyes -This is the blog of my good friend Jamie....she's AMAZING!  She does the most creative, picture-full posts I have ever seen, and she's an awesome writer!  Yay Jamie!!!! <3

Virtual Squirrel - This is FREAKING EPIC.  OMGOSH YES.  I love this game, I have spent HOURS playing with this little virtual squirrel!!!!!  Have fun!!!!

Simple Disney Things -I love this Tumblr so much!!!!!!!!  I follow it, and you should too!!!!!  They have the cutest, truest posts ever.  <3

Azalea's Dolls -SO MUCH FUN.  You can create your own characters, or recreate characters from your favorite books and movies!!!!  These dress up games are super duper fun!!!!  :)


My Latest Obsession....XD
Better post coming soon!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I stole this idea from someone too!! We're a chain of thieves!! LOL!

    Epic links!! I love the first 2, now I'm going to check out the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tumblr!!!! It's so fun and giggly! XD

    Thanks for linking to me; it helped make my day! :D

    Hugs, Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the link idea! Yay for my sister Jamie!!!!!
    I check your Tumblr all the time! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!