Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Word Wars, Halloween Update and Christmas....OH MY!

What a wordy title, huh?  

Well....Halloween was epic.  I got more candy than ever before and am going to have rotten teeth and fat thighs if this chocolate-must-eat-more phase keeps up.  :P

That was after we organized and began the 'great candy trade' at my grandma's house.
I dressed up as Mara Jade, my sister was Rapunzel, and Chibi was a Pirate. ;)

Semi-Cute picture of me with meh candeh...
 
Nutmeg....er.....Rapunzel STUFFING HER FACE...
ignore the bag, it makes my leg look weird.  xD
yes...i know....she's ADORABLE.  ;)

My awesomesauce trick-or-treating bag!!!  :D
                                               
It was a very good Halloween.  Wanna know the best part?  
Well, Chibi and Nutmeg decided to go into the dreaded (by me) Haunted House.  While they were in there, the smart (cunning/evil) people who lived in the house had kids dressed all in black with the full face (can't see anything at all) masks, prowling the nearby houses.  So when my mom and I waited for my cousin and sister, (and dad), this kid who was slightly taller than me came up and pretty much got all up in my face, staring me down.  xD  I was like "Oh..um....Hi?"  XD
Chibi was trying to tell me something, and then she kinda got annoyed with the guy, so she came up behind him and pulled off his mask, completely ruining the effect.  XDDD  We all laughed SO KRIFFING HARD.  XDD  It was epic.  ;)  Highlight of my night actually.  
And she said to us later, "HE WAS UNMASKED BY THE LEGENDARY EMBER SPARKSTONE!!!!"  ;)  Tis true, he was quite defeated by her.  ;)  It was AWESOME.  XDD


Anyways, Word Wars....that was fun.  ;)  Amaranthine and I had a Word War this morning.  We took a half an hour and wrote as much as we could in that time, and then stopped at the same time.  ;)  I wrote 1,298 words!  :D  
I now have 4,300 words, and it's only my first day of NaNo!!!  I'm going to write some more very soon....write after this blog post.  ;) 

This will be my last post for a while....seeing that I am going to be quite busy with writing, and school too!  :)  
Cad Bane's Chick has agreed to guest post for me once or twice, and my mom is writing another guest post too!!! :)   I'll also post when it gets to be Thanksgiving time, since it's my favorite time of the year.  xD

What about Christmas you ask?  Well, it's the day after Halloween and my family has already started to crack out the Christmas stuff.  ;)  Halloween/Fall is going away, and Christmas/Winter is coming out.  Christmas music is being played, and lists are being written.  ;)  

Alright y'all!!  Have awesome weeks!!  I'll be checking in every so often on Blogger!!!  Fellow Wrimos, write on and have fun!! 
God Bless you all!!!


4 comments:

  1. My brother and I would do the candy sorting and trading too - cool to see that you guys do it. :) You look great as Mara Jade and your sister is so cute! And congrats on getting so much written already on NaNoWriMo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4,300? AWESOME JOB! Right now, I'm at 2,007! LOL I'm happy that I got today's quota in (simply writing the prolouge! LOL) but I plan to stay up till at least ten to do more writing!

    LOOK AT ALL THAT CANDY!!!!! FREAKING FORCE! I'M SO ENVIOUS! .... ROFL

    Love, Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! Lots of candy!! I love your costumes. And that story about Chibi is hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you got tons of candy! I didn't get any because I didn't even go trick or treating, haha! Good luck with your NaNo!

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!