Thursday, February 23, 2012

Hello There!

Hey friends!!! I've been sorta missing in action for a few days....I better explain why.

Well, last weekend was the highlight of my life thus far.  You're welcome to learn all about that awesome fun on mine and the amazing Savanna's blog:  Fangirls on Felucia.  Here's what you'll find out about......THE BEST WEEKEND OF MY LIFE.  :D

Here's a hint.



Now.  I'm working on some more deep and thought provoking posts that have seemingly taken over my blog and I'm okay with that. ;)  I enjoy writing my thoughts and ponderings and ideas.  That's what Blogging is all about.  I hope my latest post (published probably by the weekend if I get a chance to finish writing it) won't disappoint. ;)

Love you all, thank you for everything!!!  Here are a few more links to check out before you go! ;)

White Lace Cottage - This is my aunt's blog!! I helped design it and she writes FANTASTIC posts!! ;)  Love you Auntie A! ;)

Like Daughter, Like Mother - My mom's blog!!!! Her latest post is very, very thought provoking.  She's where I get it from. ;)

Through Two Blue Eyes - My amazing friend Jamie's blog!!!!!  Jamie, I love your blog and everything you write about!!!! You rock! :D

Jedi With A Purpose - My Tumblr. Check it out, I rock hard. ;)

Fangirl Swag - Savanna's Tumblr.  She's even cooler, and a newbie at Tumblring. ;)

Okay, more to come SOON!!! :D

6 comments:

  1. very cool can't wait to see more of your blog your amazing girly :) God bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, too afraid to mention your father's blog. It is really neat to watch you grow and mature right before my eyes. You keep on being true to yourself and embrace the gifts and friendships God has blessed you with. The fun is in the journey not the destination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun weekend.I am glad you two were able to hook up.Thanks again for helping out with my blog.I may need your help again soon ;-)
    Aunt Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, Savanna's Tumblr rocks! XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. tagged you <3

    http://amaranthineforever.blogspot.com/2012/02/11-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for linking to me, Fallon! You don't know how happy that makes me feel!

    And I'm so thrilled that Savanna has a tumblr now! Whoohoo! :)

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!