ONE WEEK.
FIVE DAYS ACTUALLY.
......FIVE DAYS UNTIL MY LIFE IS COMPLETE. FIVE. DAYS.
The Avengers, a new movie directed by Joss Whedon is released in theaters in the U.S.A. in exactly five days.
To say I am excited is an understatement. I have been waiting nearly 8 months for this film. A few other continents have already gotten Avengers, so I am trying SO HARD not to read any spoilers on the internet. So far all I've accidentally come across were two Loki pictures that weren't released with the Promo ones. And a few reaction posts that were just screaming. xD
Either way, this movie is going to be amazing and I cannot wait. If you don't hear from me all weekend, it's because I went into a fangirl coma. ;)
Here is a mini list of my expectations for The Avengers:
Tears. I am expecting to cry.
Giggles. I'm expecting to laugh a lot. ;D
Captain America. I'm expecting to see a lot of him and enough to make my heart melt and/or explode.
Loki. I'm expecting him NOT TO DIE. ;)
Maria Hill. I'm expecting to see her being absolutely epic. I can't wait to see another cool girl character. :)
Tony Stark. I expect to see him be HILARIOUS.
Okay, aside from that, I'm working really hard on school and I just honestly need to get through the week so I can see Avengers on Friday. ;) Hehe!!
On a sadder note, can you all please keep my dog Fritz in your prayers? He's sick and the chances of him getting better are looking more and more slim. :/ Thank you in advance!!
Avengers Assemble!!!!!!





If Loki dies, I shall die.
ReplyDeleteEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!! I CAANT WAIT TO SEE WIDOW AND THOR AND CAP AND MARIA!!!!! AND TONY AND HULK AND NICK AND LOKI AND HAWK AND EEEEEEEEKKKK!!!!!!!!!! :D
ReplyDeletealsdkfjlasfdladsjfla;jdslfa
ReplyDeleteI'm cannot contain myself any longer!!!! Ah! IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!
Finally to see Steve on the big screen again! I've been waiting for the him and the Avengers since August!!!
~Jamie
I cannot beilive that The Avengers is almost here! Four years of waiting for this.
ReplyDelete-James
LOKIIIIIIIII!!!!! I haven't seen The Avengers yet. Please turn out happy Loki *huggles poor Loki*
ReplyDelete