Monday, October 29, 2012

NaNoWriMo

So I decided to go for it.  50,000 words, 30 days, 1 girl.  Can I do it?  I've done it two years in the past....so why not?



See? Two awards. Two years. :D
Time to add another one to my belt....2012. :) YAY!!


(i don't think I can keep calm...)


Yes Avengers, I know. XD 

Okay so you may be thinking "Hey Grace, how are you possibly going to write an entire novel on top of doing schoolwork and practicing viola and prepping for the holidays and everything?!" 
Well I'll tell you random citizen. 
First of all, I've already promised mom that school comes 100% first, as well as viola.  The holidays won't take /too/ much writing time away, especially if I get ahead of schedule. XD 

So yup, school comes first, buuuuuut I'm already kinda-sorta-behind so NaNo will mostly be done at night I believe.  Oh well.  I shall work around it.

Point being, I know that I can do this, thus I'm challenging myself to go above and beyond my call of duty here and get school, viola, and NaNo done all in the month of November. :D 


Well, the Doctor is right.  I should be writing.  So encouragement would be helpful as would affirmation that I am completely insane. ;) 

Mwah mwah, thank you all!!!! xoxo
Grace 

8 comments:

  1. Blog rehaul?! WHEN DID I MISS THIS?!

    Anyways...MTFBWY on NanoWriMo! ROCK IT GIRLY!!! *high five*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck with Nano! I haven't actually done it, but I'm hoping to do my own version of it in December when I have Christmas break. It seems exhausting but fun and inspiring all at the same time.

    And ha, I love the "you should be writing" pictures! As a massive fan of The Avengers and DW, I may have to steal them. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you can dream it you CAN DO IT!
    ~~~~~
    Walt Disney
    xxoo
    Aunt Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am doing YWP NANOWRIMO this year again, but I am doing around 20,000 words so I am freaking out to! I also have allot of school and violin and piano and holidays, So I know how you feel, And always remember you can do it!

    P.s. When do ya'll think the first chapter of Orpas (that's the name right?) will be up?

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU CAN DO IT!
    BTW, love the Doctor caption-photo-thingy-thing. He looks so sassy! XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHOOOOO I'm so happy you're going to do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *has a huge silly grin on her face* You can do it, Fallon!

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome!! You can do it, girl! :D I can't wait to hear about how it goes! :D Btw, LOVE the Avengers pic! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!