Friday, January 28, 2011

I AM SCARED!

Well, I WAS scared.  I'm ok now.

I just witnessed a fire.

My cousin (who I am going to call E) and sister and I were driving home from picking up E from school and E saw smoke coming from a nearby park.

We all sorta freaked out and my mom dialed 911.  The firefighters came and we got to see them put out a fire.  The flames were huge.  A bunch of dry bushes caught on fire and then caught a bunch of nearby Palm Trees on fire.  We got to talk to a Police man and a Fire Chief, (who my dad knows from his work).

It was scary.  I was nervous, and my little sister cried.  She only cried because there were dogs barking from the nearby house.  She loves dogs.

God Bless the Firefighters, they saved the house, the park, the animals.  The fire broke out next to an electrical box, so they also saved the box from exploding and causing more problems.

I'm fine now, but my mom was all shaken up.  I also discovered today that there are flesh eating spiders that can cause death.  Someone at my dad's work got bitten by one and nearly died.  They have a hole in their leg now.  *bites lip in total fear*

Reason #4028 why I HATE bugs.  Especially Flesh Eating Spiders.  And I thought my parents were just trying to scare me!!!!  *rolls eyes*  I guess not.

God Bless,
Jedi~Chick

P.S. My Cousin E is over now, and I'm not really supposed to be on Blogger while company is over, so I probably won't be on until tomorrow afternoon.  Everyone enjoy TCW!!!  I can't wait!!!

P.P.S. E just left a comment on the post below.  Read it to learn more about her!  LOL!  She hacked into my account while I was on the phone!!!  Bad E!!!!!  LOL!

4 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS!

    I cannot stand spiders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I CAN'T STAND THEM EITHER!!!!! I HATE bugs. They scare me....

    Jedi~Chick <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I'd be scared too! 0_0 Glad they were able to put it out.

    Flesh eating spiders? *gulps* Ooo I should tell that to my cousin who's in college! She is DEATHLY afraid of spiders! hehe

    I know how your must have felt & being shook up real bad & all. I once saw a wreck between two cars. It scared the living daylights out of me. Luckly I don't /think/ anyone was hurt very bad. I know the man jumped out pretty quick (which shocked me because he spun out of control & hit a pole) to check on the lady. She might have been hurt. It took her a while to get out of her car.

    And I saw it all while sitting in the drive through for Taco Bell! LOL Needless to say I wasn't very hungry once we got home.

    -Leia <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! Glad they were able to put out the fire! I hate spiders too, and now I hate them even more!

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!