Sunday, April 17, 2011

Blogger Award!

AWWW!!!!!  Endor Awarded me!!!!!!!!  :D 


*Needs to do things in order to accept award*

1. Thank the person who awarded me!
THANK YOU ENDOR!!!!!!!  *hugs*

2.  Write seven things about myself. 

1) I'm obsessed with Star Wars and Tangled.  Right now.  I change obsessions daily.
2) I have pet chickens.
3) I like the door to my room closed, but I love to be with people.
4) I love to go places, people watch, and shop.  Even if it's just window shopping.
5) I become obsessed easily.  If I like something, I usually end up LOOOOVING it about an hour or so later. 
6) I do not have an account on Fanfiction.net, but I know a whole lot about the site.  I've read more fanfics than I've read books this year.
7) I'm a natural born leader.

3. I've got to pass it on to seven more bloggers.

4. Then I have to tell them.

Here's the seven bloggers.  ;)
Abby
FutureJediGirl0202
Elanor
JediGirl1990
My Momma
My Daddy
Andriee JainaSolo

:D  I don't know if I'll ever get around to telling them though.  :P  LOL! 

Yay!  Thanks again Endor!!!  I'm gonna put the award on my sidebar.  ;)

Love,

2 comments:

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!