*sigh*
......
.......
.....
*sigh*
It's been a LOOOOOOONG day. xD
I've been trying to get my school work finished before I go on vacation. :) My family's going to Sanibel Island for the weekend in two weeks. We're going to go shelling, and swimming, and nature exploring and I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!! LOL! ;)
Anyway, onto the day. :P
After doing school all morning, Chibi and my grandma came over for a while, and we played in our canal. It was FUN! It started with throwing a few mangoes that fell from our tree into the canal muck. Our canal is REALLY dried up, and it was funny to hear the 'squelch' and 'plop' noises the mangoes made when they hit the muck/mud. :P Then, SOMEHOW, Chibi and I ended up IN the canal, walking around on the dried up muck, catching tadpoles and baby frogs. We had so much fun, and we were halfway across the canal when we hit the deep muck. It was SOOO gross. I wore WHITE FLIP FLOPS into the canal. xD My feet got stuck more than once, and Chibi and I were joking that we discovered quicksand. :P LOL! Then, I had to get out of the canal and hose down the shoes, my legs, and Chibi's legs. :P We went in the house, and my mom and grandma weren't fooled. They were like, "You two weren't IN the canal were you?" Chibi and I were both like, "NOO! Who would do that?? It's a toxic waste dump!" And they knew we were lying. They knew we were in the canal. We left footprints. xD
Anywho...after the canal, Chibi went shopping with grandma, and I had to go to the podiatrist. :P I keep having problems with the second toe on my right foot. It's been hurting for a long time, and it won't go away. I have a dance recital coming up, and I kinda need my feet and toes for that, so my dad took me to get it checked out. xP Apparently, I've got an inflamed toe tendon at the joint, and I'm taking little pills to make the inflammation and swelling stop. If it doesn't get better in a week, I've got to go and get and MRI to make sure it doesn't have a torn ligament or hairline fracture. I don't know what I'll do then. :P Oh well. I've got to be careful from now on. I can't do the steps in dance where I have to go over my toes. I've got a few steps in my lyrical dance, and my tap dance too where I have to go either on, or over my toes. xD
OH!! I got my lyrical costume today!!!!! :D I hate it. XD
Seriously, I feel like I'm wearing a swimsuit with a not so covering up cover up. :P With a belt. A too tight belt. :P I don't feel covered up, and I don't feel comfortable. I look fat when I have to do a shoulder roll. :P It drives me crazy. xD LOL! I'll just have to grin and bear it.....I get my tap costume on Thursday. Yipee. At least I don't have to roll on the floor in tap.
Well, that's it for today. I'm watching Lemonade Mouth again. I LOVE that movie!!!!! LOL!
TTFN!
(kudos to whoever knows what that stands for)

Hhahahaha canal fun!! xD
ReplyDeleteSorry about your lyrical costume. I hope mine look good on me. o.o I don't get them till next month though.
Oh my gosh toe problems. Toe problems is my middle name. My big toes are worth thousands of dollars. I am not joking. We have had to pay for so much medicine and surgery for them. Really it's my toenails, but eventually it started effecting my toes. =.= My dad is seriously considering not letting me go on pointe because he doesn't want to ruin my toes he spent thousands of dollars on.
I have kudos!
ReplyDeleteTa ta for now! :P
ReplyDelete(following up your TTFN ;)
Love ya, girl.
I have kudos, too! :D
ReplyDeleteI hope your toes get better soon!!!!
Aayla has a REALLY ugly lyrical costume. It looks like pieces of fabric just placed on her body. It's almost too unmodest for her to wear.
KUDOS! :D
ReplyDeleteSounds fun playing around in the canal! And sorry about your toe... :( and I NEED to see Lemonade Mouth! I heard it was good!!
LOL!! Thanks everyone for your comments!! :)
ReplyDeleteQui: Wow. Thousands of dollars? Better not go on pointe. :P
Amaranthine: Kudos!!!!! :D
Abby: LOL! Thanks! Kudos to you too!
Endor: Ooh, I can relate. :P XD I hope so too. Thanks! :) KUDOS!
Rachel~Karina: Thanks for following and commenting!!!!!! :D Yay!!!!! :D Kudos! It was fun. :P I'm taking medication to make the swelling go down, so I should be okay. ;) Thank you! OHH!!!! I LOOOVE LEMONADE MOUTH!!!!!! Read my review below!!! *points down dramatically* :) I worked hard on it! :DDDD
I think I'm kinda late with commenting..
ReplyDeleteAny way, hope your toe gets better fast! And.. I tagged you with an award but I have the feeling that someone else probably tagged you with it way before I did.
May the Force be with you!!!
:D
I have Kudos too! T-I-double guh-R!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE to dance, but I've never taken classes. That needs to change... soon!
Funny your canal is dried up because here the rivers are overflowing and we've had flood warning for days...hmm...gotta love Maryland springs! :D
ReplyDeleteHave a great time on VACATION! How fun!
Ta ta for now! (gotta love Tigger)
Näna
Have fun on vacation!
ReplyDeleteI hope your toe heals up with the pills and you don't have to get an MRI! I'll pray for you!
I looked up TTFN. I'm guessing that's cheating.
Sorry to hear about your lyrical costume!
-Barriss :-D
LOL sounds like so much fun in the canal! Reminds me of when poor R2-D2 (one of my friends) got stuck in the mud near our pond.
ReplyDeleteI hope your toe gets better! I'll be praying for ya!