Thursday, April 28, 2011

Goodbye.....

Okay!!  The day is here!!!!  I'm going to Sanibel for the weekend!!!!!!!  We'll be gone four days, but I'm bringing my iPod with so I can keep up with emails and stuff.  ;)  If anyone needs me, my email in the About Me page is the best way to reach me. :P  Ley and Amaranthine, if any major crisies happen with TLF (which I don't think they will) just let me know!  Y'all know how to reach me!!!  No fanfic updates or writing while I'm away, but thanks to the magic of Free Wi-Fi I'll be able to keep up.  xD
Endor, my printer's still broken.  I'll get you chapter 4 asap!!!!  I'm going to try and get it printed before I leave so I can edit it and send it to you when I get back. 

Thanks everyone!!  I'll miss you while I'm away!  Also using the magic of free wi-fi, I might be able to even blog from my iPod!!!!  I have the app.  I paid two dollars for it.....XD

Anyway, 'see' y'all when I get back!!!  
Love ya and I'll talk to you later!!!!

4 comments:

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!