Here's Day One of it! :D My answers are in purple. ;)
1.) What do you love most about summer?
Getting to relax, not having to go to Orchestra or Dance (even though I like both), getting to go swimming, playing with my sister and cousin, going to the Keys, going to Disney, (you're all going to think i'm crazy, but) Summer school, and Chibi being out of school, so we can hang out together all day. ;)
2.) Where do you spend the majority of your summer?
At my house and my grandma's house (she's got the pool), but we also go to the Keys a lot, occasionally Disney World, and the beach. :)
3.) Do you and your family have a special vacation place that you go every year?
YES! The Keys!!!! My grandparents have a vacation home in the Florida Keys so we stay there often during the summer. :) We get to go there more than once a year, and we affectionately call it the Big House. :D
4.) What do your sunglasses look like?
They're purple-ish pink-ish with rhinestones on the sides. ;) They're big.....well, kinda big. :P And they are also broken. :P I need new ones.
5.) Sandals, barefeet, flipflops, or other?
Flipflops and/or barefeet!!!! :D I hardly ever wear shoes in the summer. :P LOL!
6.) Tan, deathly pale, very dark, etc?
Tan.....ish. Not that pale, but not all that dark either. Happy medium.
7.) Do you try to tan?
Ah..no. Not really. Never. XDD
8.) Do you sunburn very easily?
Yes with a capital 'Y'. Especially on my cheeks.
9.) When is the last time you got a sunburn?
Yesterday.
10.) Sand! Like or dislike?
Half and half. I like it, especially when we're playing at the beach, but when you want to get it off....I start to feel like Anakin, the sand being gritty and abrasive and getting EVERYWHERE.
11.) Ice-cream pops or Freeze-pops (or otter-pops)?
Well. When in the Keys, we have a tradition where we ALWAYS have to eat Spongebob Squarepants Push Ups. ALWAYS. I especially love the Red ones. :) We also like Popsicles and freeze-pops. I like grape. ;)
That was so much fun!!!!! :D Now my fonts are all messed up. xDD Oh well, I'll be doing a dance post later! :D Love y'all!
Jedi~Chick <33

I like Flip flops and walking barefeet too!! I just did that today. :)
ReplyDeleteMay the Force be with you!!!
I love those spongebob pops!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for linkin' up!!!!
Hi! On my blog I'm publishing guest posts (or pictures) once a month. I would love to have you submit! If you're interested, the form is on the sidebar of my blog and I would be happy to answer any questions.
ReplyDeletewww.inletsandharbors.blogspot.com
Yippee for no shoes in the summer! <3 <3 <3 It sounds like you have a great vacation destination each year... :) And LOL, I don't try too hard to tan, either! My sister will lay out in the sun to get a tan, but I mostly just get a tan from BEING out in the sun, doing this or that. I mean, it's nice to get one, but I don't try overly hard to get one. :D
ReplyDeleteMan, there's SO MANY memes and blog parties and tags etc. How do you keep them straight??? XD Gah. I quit doing them a long time ago. ;P
ReplyDelete-Ley <3